Chapter 8 - My First Kiss!

Start from the beginning

"Good, you'll love them" he says smirking. Eeek I'm dying right now! "Dating anyone?" he asks seriously almost even angry?

"Uhh no, I havent actually ever dated anyone before" why the fuck did I just say that I mentally scream at myself.

In the moment I just felt as if it were exactly the right thing to say ahgggg. I look up seeing a happy Keagan, so it was the right thing to say?

"Oh I see, maybe I could take you out sometime yeah?" he asks and I mentally do my happy dance.

This sexy greek god wants to take me out!! Ohhh I'm soo saying hell yeah! Jody, Jason, Jackson, Mason, Hudson and Kyle can suck it!

Plus I think they'd be intimidated by him and not the other way around ha! No scaring this one away boys!

He's such a mans man. Down right sexy. What is happening to me ? I've never felt this crazy about someone I just met. Scratch that no one has ever captured my attention like this.

For the first time talking to a guy I'm into, I think we hit it off. So my answer was a no brainer. It's a bit soon but I really like him.

"Sure, that'd be great" I say playing it cool, when my insides are literally tingling with excitement!

We talk for hours and hours about random things and I've been blushing none stop and guys I've never been in love but I think I am now! Okay too soon but if he keeps this up thats definitely where this is heading.

I look at the time and it's past 8 in the evening, shit! Mr Wolf must be worried sick!

I mentally laugh, yeah right, sure! Mr wolf worrying him sick, I mentally roll my eyes. I thank Keagan for the wonderful afternoon.

"No problem, you're amazing" and I just melt right there awww he thinks I'm amazing he is so damn sexxy!

Im looking at him and his looking at me shit I realised I never said anything in reply, as I'm about to he pulls me closer, shit!

He's so going to fucking kiss me, I'm not sure I know how to! Curse you Jody!

His lips touch mine and it's electrifying sparks, causes a little moan to slip, aghh.

This seems to give him the go ahead to deepen the kiss and everything seems to fade out, it's just me and him on the sidewalk and complete fireworks!

I follow his lead and get the hang of it. This was the best first kiss ever!

I pull away slowing to catch my breath. I smile up at him and he's already looking at me with a cheshire grin. Ohh God ! I bet I'm all flustered and I'm shy too!

"I've never met anyone like you Kylie" he says with a million dollar smile. Yes yes yes ohh my god yes! I think he likes me too.

I giggle. "I've never met anyone just like you before either Keagan" I say with a small smile.

"Goodnight Keagan, I'll see you around" I say walking in the direction of my house, he runs and catches up with me.

"Come on now, you don't expect me to let a lovely lady such as yourself walk home all by your lonesom. Just give me a sec." he says running back to the bakery to lock up.

And I'm internally screaming. He is so fucking perfect. God please dont let the other shoe drop. Don't let there be another shoe. I beg.

Maleeyah left a while ago telling Keagan to make sure he locks up, and winking at me as she left, that girl.

Im pulled of my train of thought when I feel those sparks on my lower back, I look to see Keagan is back with his hands on my lower back making my body tingle.

We walk home, a little small talk here and there. Just as we about to take the corner that'll put my house in sight.

I stop and tell him that until here's fine, what if Mr Wolf comes out and walk me the rest of the way like he always do. I dont give keagan any reasoning so if he finds it weird he doesnt say anything.

He looks into my eyes like he's looking to figure me out, I look him back in the eye and try to figure him out.

As I'm about to break eye contact, he comes in and gives me another electrifying kiss. Im blown away, we pull away and I'm breathless.

He smiles brightly, kisses my forehead "Goodnight bambina" and with that I smile and walk the rest of the way home with his lips on my mind

I reach my front porch unknowingly and just as I'm about to take a step and miss it, I hear a friendly bark I stop mid step to turn around and greet Mr Wolf!

Thanks for saving me bud.

We walk into the house and do our routinely business even tho we late and far from schedule.

I sit on the sofa and I cant even reel my mind to take note of the show. I turn to Mr Wolf needing to tell someone!

"My day was sooo great! I met this handsome man, he's name is Keagan and let me tell you!!!

He is a fine specimen. Goddammit Mr Wolf, whenever I touch him-" touching Mr Wolf feeling those exact same sparks "-I feel these sparks that I feel when I touch you its crazy, when he kissed me I swear it felt like heaven.

I think im in love" saying that all in one breath then sighing happily. Mr wolf is looking at me and he looks like he is listening intently.

Not much later, I'm off to bed, with his lips being the last thing on my mind before drifting off to sleep.