hi

ok i know...it's been MONTHS since i've even looked at this book, maybe in late 2018??

but i just wanted to say that some of y'all in my comments on a book that i dedicated so much of my time to last year called the ending garbage and trashing me as a writer. not even a SINGLE thank u. sure u might have been pissed off because i know that the ending is bad but keep it to yourself and be understanding that i don't stan why don't we anymore and this story took so much of my time it wasn't fun. i remember reading the comments months ago and just being so fucking upset because i really tried my hardest to update but i just couldn't. and that's why i ended the book on a low instead of continuing it. i tried my best explaining it the best i could in a few sentences on the epilogue chapter but clearly that wasn't enough.

another thing, the ending was realistic. rarely do teenage relationships ever stick especially after it becomes long distance. not every story is going to be a fairytale where the main characters fall in love and suddenly everything is solved. understand that.

thank you to everyone that did read and enjoy it, and the people that didn't hate on me for ending a story.

oh, and i hope everyone respects me on unstanning why don't we. i just lost my interest in them over time, sorry.

and goodbye