57

Day 108

Zach

Zach woke up in a bed, the first thing he saw was a room, he assumed it was Jack's. But why would he be in Jack's bed? His head hurt like fucking hell. It felt like someone was pounding his head into a wall, over and over again. A blonde man peeked in the door, checking on him or something, and saw Zach awake. "Oh, you're finally up!" Zach sat up, noticing he was shirtless, which he wouldn't have cared
about — if there wasn't someone else in the bed.

The younger immediately sprung out of the bed, then realizing he was only in boxers, wondering what the fuck happened last night. "Um, hello? Could you explain what this is?" he yells, pointing to his half naked body, then to Jack, in the bed.

"You care about sleeping in the same bed as him but not what you did last night?" Corbyn asks, not knowing Zach is clueless.

"W-what happened last night?" Zach panicked, he did something stupid, he definitely did something stupid. Jack's going to find out whatever it was. "Did we like... do each other?"

Corbyn sat there looking at the ceiling. "Eh, not really." he shrugged, acting like it wasn't a big deal. "Since I run the place, I'm normally watching the cameras and you two were really putting on a show." Zach dashed to the nearest mirror to inspect himself, noticing the many red and purple spotted areas on his neck and jaw.

"What time is it? And is there a way to cover this up? I don't want him knowing about this." he asked, as it looked midday.

"Around 4pm." Corbyn then looked around the room. "Well, I don't think I can help you. But my girlfriend, who's a makeup fanatic or something, has a stash of things that could." he then went to a tall drawer, which they found was full of concealers and foundations. The two of them looked at the bottles with no idea how to use it.

Zach created a not very intelligent 'hypothesis' about the containers, "Uh, so maybe we should use concealer because that sounds like it conceals things?" he says, picking up three bottles, setting them on the counter.

One was a squirt bottle, which Zach didn't expect to come out so much. Suddenly, the light shade was all over the top of the table in splatters. Only a small part made it to his finger.

"Let me help there," Corbyn suggests, rubbing it on the bruises made by Jack. "So, how much did you two drink?" Zach, not wanting to move around just incase the makeup were to smudge, held up four, then changed to five fingers. He shrugged. "Shit, that's not good. How much did Jack have?" Zach proceeded to hold up five then change to six fingers. "You guys are such dumbasses." he muttered.

"Wait, before we finish, let me put on clothes before he wakes up." The younger ran to Corbyn's closet, grabbing a sweatshirt that was probably two sizes too large, and a pair of skinny jeans. "This will also help me hide these you know?"

Jack slowly lifted his paining head, squinting because of the bright lights. Corbyn and Zach were finishing the makeup job as he walked into the room, eyes still squinted. Causing the two to scramble and hide the bottles. "Corbyn, Zach?" the two hid the makeup in Zach's sweatshirt pocket and made a wide fake smile.

"Hey, Jack." Zach dragged the 'y' out through his teeth. Corbyn quickly but awkwardly shuffled out of the room.

"Nothing... happened yesterday right?"

"Besides us getting horribly drunk? Nah, we passed out and Corbyn brought us back here." the younger lied in Jack's face. He nodded and went to get a drink of water.

Jack soon came back and closed the door, leaving the two of them alone in the bathroom. "You may not remember, but I do. When I blackout, I lose part of my memory. But definitely not all of it. All I have to say is, don't talk about it. That night never happened, forget it. Okay?" he seemed quite breathless and... scared even?

Zach quickly nodded, being quite intimidated by the older talking so quietly, yet so stern.

"Thank you."

A/N: Jack still is a fragile bby leave him alone

edit: uM SO QUICK UPDATE I JUST HEARD EIGHT LETTERS AND IVE BEEN ON REPEAT FOR LIKE 10 MINUTES??

1. THAT DOESNT SOUND LIKE ZACH IN A GOOD WAY
2. JONAH GETS SUCH AN AMAZING PART IM DEAD INSIDE
3. JACK SLAYS THIS SONG LIKE EVERYTHING ELSE
4. CORBYNS HIGH NOTES, THE BRIDGE, HE OWNS THIS SONG DECLARED BY ME
5. DANIEL SOUNDS SO GOOD ATFSJJSHD