65

A/N: this chapter is just wOOWEE

also nct dream are you sure what's "drippin" is love or-

Day 114 PT.2

Jack

"This is your fault!" Jack yelled at the boy laying on the rock hard bed, if it should even be called a bed. "If you didn't come in the door then he wouldn't have gone harder. I would've knocked him out and just left!"

Zach shot up in annoyance. "Are you kidding me? You must have done the shittiest job at being a health inspector for him to not believe you!"

"Okay but why a fucking health inspector?"

"I don't know okay?"

But Jack wasn't done, "You're being so fucking just- AGH!" He groaned. "You know, I can't be mad at you..." He softened looking at Zach's small features. The younger looked like... innocent. That's hard to pull off when you just beat up your abusive father.

Zach got up and then laid on the cold gray ground, patting next to him for Jack to join him. And he did. "This is a weird prison." he mumbled, "Theres no one on patrol over here."

Jack smiled fondly. "Well we're only gonna be here for two days. With no technology or way to talk with people other than ourselves. And this is going on my record. People at school will be like, oh what did you do when you were gone?"

Zach turned over to face the older as he continued. "You know the regular stuff, driving across the country to save your best friend's brother from his abusive father, then going to jail for two days," he finished, making Zach smile and close his eyes. It was oddly silent and they were eyeing each other as they were also oddly close to each other. Just a few more inches for their faces and then they'd have kissed. But that wouldn't happen right?

They just laid on the floor, gazing into each other's eyes, until Zach's went down, and then back up. Jack knew exactly where they had gone to because he, he was looking at them again. His soft features were so distinguishable from this close. Then they were oddly, closer. The tip of their noses were almost hitting into each other, Jack's eyes also flickering downwards.

Jack could feel Zach's warm breath on his lips as they nearly brushed together.

Until Zach turned away.

His cheeks were dusted with a light pink. "I'm sorry," he spoke.

Jack sat up, disappointed. "For what?"

"For...that." he looked down, strands of hair falling in his eyes.

"Zach,"

"Forget it!" he snapped, getting up and laying back down.

Jack wondered. What made him turn away? Maybe he doesn't like him back and was just caught in the moment. That's probably what it was. But the text... maybe he didn't want them to kiss on a cold gross jail cell floor?

______

⚠️somewhat sexual content warning⚠️

Hours later, they laid on their separate small beds. Zach was asleep, Jack was not. His mind kept wandering to what might've happened if they had kissed. Although, it isn't exactly the most romantic place to have your first kiss, it's convenient for the time-being.

The room was nowhere near quiet, you could hear people screaming from the other side of the wall. Either they were insane, or were innocent citizens pleading for help. Random coughing here and there along with it.

"mmph~" a voice whimpered across the cell which got Jack's attention immediately. His head whipped over to see a heavily breathing boy. Was he having a nightmare?

His thoughts switched immediately when Zach tilted his head up which kept him looking breathless. His back slightly arched and mouth agape left the older feeling things.

His pants were suddenly a tad too tight.

The brunette looked down and tried his best not to take care of it, and to ignore the younger having his dream. Perhaps he was lucid dreaming, which could be why he was showing every movement. Jack subconsciously put his hand in between his thighs, biting his lip and feeling his now distinct boner. As little as he wanted it admit it, he was turned on.

Zach silently whispered a dragged out, "fuck," while his breathing became panting, bucking his hips up a few centimeters.

However, this was wrong to Jack to just watch him. He had to wake the other up.

He shook Zach in hopes of him getting up, but his eyes fell downwards almost immediately. Why was it so big, he's sixteen? Jack questioned himself and his existence in itself.

"Z-zach get up," he coughed after and covered the obvious bulge in his jeans. The younger swayed his head, rubbing his eyes. He groaned and plopped his head back onto the thin "pillow".

"I-uh," Zach stuttered before his eyes kept flickering down to his little problem. "hey uh dreaming about something Jack?" he laughed.

_____

A/N: tribute to my shitty writing on my shitty old account in 2017 😔👊🏻

ew i used to be a hET that nasty

i used to think i was some child prodigy