56

A/N: why the fuck are so many of you so thirsty i literally said they were gonna get wasted and y'all were like oH sHiT tHeReS SmUt

and a good sister does her research ^^

⚠️ this is a warning for sensitive ppl to like... NOT read this. it's not SMUT smut it's like mild?⚠️

Day 107 PT.2

Jack

Zach was jumping around the house like a child, and Jack wasn't too sure why the other was so excited to illegally drink. To be honest, Jack was scared shitless. What if Zach were to drink too much? He doesn't know the limit, he's sensitive because of his age, and he could do something he'd regret. But Jack could also do the same thing, the age wasn't too big of a deal, but he could do something he'd regret the next day.

_____

Jack
hey, could you do me a favor?

Corbyn
yeah, what is it?

Jack
since you own a bar around here, do you think you could get me and a friend in?

Corbyn
Jack...

Jack
i know we aren't very close BUT it would mean a lot to him.

Corbyn
how old is he? i already know you're underage

Jack
16...

Corbyn
ehhhh that's a little young don't you think?

Jack
yes, but it's my birthday and he wants to do like a celebration thing

Corbyn
couldn't you two just buy drinks?

Jack
no bro i don't have a license like you, oldie

Corbyn
mm right.

Corbyn
i'll let you two in

Jack
thank you so much!

Corbyn
and happy birthday bro

Jack
thanks

Corbyn
anytime. see you in a bit

______

"Alright Zach, we're gonna get in!" Jack grabbed Zach from the waist to stop him from impatiently running around the house. He squealed in excitement, knowing that he would get completely wasted. Zach had no idea how alcohol affects a person.

The younger took a shower, and Jack waited on the couch for him to finish so they could leave. He also knew that Zach would smell like shit tomorrow morning anyways, so showering didn't do much. He thought about how much trouble he could get in, how drunken he could become, and how irresponsible this was. Zach was technically still a 'child'. That sounded strange actually, he was still a teen. It would be weird for Jack to consider Zach a child.

After maybe an hour, as the younger was slower than a tired snail getting ready, they finally left the house. "You sure you want to do this?" Jack questioned Zach in the uber they called, knowing his answer would be yes anyways.

"Yep!" Zach smiled, causing a long sigh out of Jack. This was such a bad idea. The man let them out of the car after Jack payed, and left them alone in a parking lot at 6pm. A large bodyguard was stood at the door, he looked serious, and Zach suddenly looked scared. Jack was mostly unfazed, but only because he knew Corbyn would let them in.

"IDs please?" he asked sternly, without any expression on his face. His eyes peered down at Zach, noticing he looked young, which made his eyebrows furrow.

Jack opened his mouth to speak first before the younger could, knowing he'd mess it up. "Well, you see-"

"You need a drinking license to come in here. I'm going to have to ask you two to leave."

"But Corbyn said-"

"I don't care what Corbyn said."

"Actually," another voice from behind the bodyguard spoke. "Since I'm like the manager and stuff," he laughed, "They can come in. Because, I care what Corbyn said!" the blonde sassed, then his expression turned into a happy one. The tall man rolled his eyes, letting the two younger in. "Hey Jack, who's this?"

"This is Zach. Zach meet Corbyn, Corbyn meet Zach. We friends now? Good. Okay." Jack quickly skipped over the topic. "And thank you so so much Corbyn for letting us in here but we're going to leave you be."

The two swiftly moved away from Corbyn and started buying the alcohol. With two shots for the two of them, they were ready to down it. "It's your first shot, you re-" before Jack could even finish his sentence, Zach drank the whole glass and immediately shut his eyes from the bitter toxic drink.

"Two more please!" Zach calls out holding up two fingers. Two more were placed on the table and he got them both down. Jack was worried, he could get hurt. He finally took his first shot down and felt the same as before. It clearly looked like Zach was already having the effects take over. Zach signaled for another two, Jack didn't want Zach to give himself alcohol poisoning. "Oh we should get some for you!" Zach started slurring.

Five shots were placed in front of Jack, and he knew he could do all of them. "I dare you to do them all." Zach flailed his arms, pointing to the glass. Jack took a large sigh and took all five down, and a few minutes after, everything around him was suddenly changing. People started looking more blurry, lights were brighter than they ever were, the music was being blocked out as if he was underwater. He realized, shit, he was going to be really messed up tonight.

"Six shots? Fuck." Jack swears to himself, feeling the effects taking over him. Jack didn't know how many Zach took as he started pushing him onto the main area. There were people who ranged from forty year-old women looking for someone twenty years younger, and horny underage teenagers.

Soon enough, Jack and Zach, were complete disasters. Being much more drunk than they should be allowed, they were suddenly squished together by two other pairs making out. Causing the two to be chest to chest, but Zach nearly fell, just his luck, from the people hitting into his small frame, so he wrapped his arms around Jack. Resting his head near his lower stomach.

Sober Zach, would never even think about doing something as daring as this, but drunk Zach, decided to move his body closer. The older was so out of his stage of mind like the younger, that he didn't even care, in fact, he enjoyed it. The room was hot and people only moved around more, giving them less and less room. The smaller brunette took another daring action, and moved his hips around the same area, to see Jack's reaction.

Jack made a low groan, he turned his head, attacking Zach's neck, creating a small whimper to escape his lips. The feeling of his soft lips on Zach was giving him pure ecstasy. Zach didn't move away, or decline the invitation to his neck. Instead, he made small movements over the other's crotch with his own. The two causing a near soft porn scene in front of everyone didn't bother anyone else, as they weren't sober as well. Sweat started to glisten on the curly haired's forehead as he trailed his sucking up Zach's jaw, up to his lower ear area. The shorter's breaths got heavier and he tilted his head to give Jack more space to move.

Jack reached up to Zach's ear and demanded, "Jump, now." and did as he was told, being led into the bathroom. Not caring if there were others in there, Jack pushed Zach up the wall, feeling more hot and sweaty, was about to bring their lips together when suddenly, he felt dizzy, enough to pass out. He let Zach down and dropped to the floor, going unconscious.

A/N: yoyoyo did i do good

sorry i'm WAY too soft for this kind of thing