55

A/N: i'm so nervous sksjdjdkdbdkbfidnd

also Zach is shorter than Jack in this story because small Zach is my kink

also because when i first discovered these idiots Zach was a tiny bean

Day 107 PT.1

Zach

Zach was nervous out his mind. What if Jack was disappointed? He knew he was ugly, and everyone else knew it, but did Jack know it? His personality was terrible, and he could only talk on the phone. The brunette was walking across the sidewalk with google maps open, finding his way. The longer it took, the more suspense was building up. But he had a plan, so he was sure it would work.

After maybe twenty minutes or so of walking, Zach was exhausted — he hated exercise. Gym class was always a nightmare for him. Zach soon realized that his phone said only three more minutes of walking. Suddenly, he turned back.

He couldn't do it. The anxiety of meeting someone was too much, so he sat on a bench and went to messaging. He needed a rest from holding the bag filled with chargers and clothes  over his shoulder.

____

Zach
happy birthday!!! 🎈🎉🎊

Jack
thank you! i cant believe i'm 18 what the fickkxshsjbf i'm an adult oh my god

Zach
wooP

Jack
can i pleaseeeee call you

Zach
nope! i'm still busy

Jack
you don't sound busy

Jack
you still watching porn?

Zach
no omg that was a joke

Zach
are you at your house?

Jack
yeah why

Zach
just wondering

Jack
ooo when is my present coming

Zach
today

Jack
omgkgngjdsjshdhsxuskahdksksk i'm so excited

Zach
me too! i wanna see your reaction i think you'll like it

Jack
i'm so impatient lmao

Zach
me too 🤧

Zach
hold on a sec

____

Zach opened up maps again and started walking back to Jack's house, feeling more confident. He took a deep breath as he finally reached the steps.

____

Zach
knock knock

Jack
who's there

____

Zach knocked on the door, and tried to fix his hair before Jack finally came to it.

____

Jack
wait hold that thought, someone's at my door

Zach
i know

Jack
huh?

____

The door swung open and Jack's eyes flicked up and down at the boy in front of him. His jaw was seemingly on the floor. For Zach to actually be seeing the most perfect person in the world right in front of him, he was near fainting. His bright honey brown eyes glistened from the bright light, and his skin was so smooth looking, he didn't look real.

"S-shut up. No you didn't. You didn't!" Jack yells in disbelief that Zach travelled all by himself to see Jack on his birthday. His hand was placed on his own forehead and eyes now wide open. "You fucking didn't! You're insane!"

Zach's face broke out into the widest smile you could see on a person, and his eyes filled with tears. He ran up and jumped, enveloping his legs around Jack to hug him, to wrap his arms around the elder's neck, then nuzzling his soft face into it. "Well, I'm here, so... yes, I did." he whispered.

Jack's breath was heavy with excitement and Zach could feel it as he was being carried by the  older inside. "I can't believe you're here why would you do that? You're insane." Jack repeated, setting Zach down on his feet.

"I wanted to see you. And I know you did too."

"I did too, but what about Jonah?"

"He knows."

Zach was taking in the pure heaven stood in front of him. He was actually quite surprised. Although Zach was short, Jack was still only around 5'8, it almost made him laugh. The younger was feeling pure bliss to be around Jack. He gave off such a vibe, it put him in an amazing mood.

Suddenly, Jack was conflicted. "Zach, where are you gonna sleep? You don't have a house now. I can sleep on the couch, trust me." It slightly set Zach off on why Jack didn't mind sharing a bed. Then he remembered, the curly haired still isn't completely comfortable with himself.

Zach still shrugged. "I mean I don't care where I sleep. You take the bed. But does this mean I'm moving here?"

Jack looked like he needed to think about it. It hurt Zach, besides, he traveled all this way. "Of course you can! It's just..." he quickly trailed off.

"It's just what?"

Jack wanted to say something. Zach could tell. Just what he wanted to say, he wasn't too sure of. "Nothing. It's nothing."

Suddenly an idea popped in Zach's head, he wasn't sure if it was a good one. But he wanted to do something with Jack. "We should celebrate!" The older cocked his head to the side, wanting to hear more. "It's your birthday, and it's our first time seeing each other in real life. We should celebrate!"

Jack started to process it and nod his head slowly. "Alright, well where do you think we should go?"

"Well..." Zach suggests. "I was thinking maybe we go to like a bar and get — drunk maybe?"

"I know a guy that could get us in one, but Zach, we're both underage. You're sixteen, that's really young."

"But-"

"I can think about it. Have you drank before?"

The younger put out his hand and shook it. "Well, kinda? I've had a few drinks before. Not enough to get anywhere near drunk though."

"And you want to get wasted?"

"Yeah."

A/N: gET READY FOR THE NEXT ONE I HAVE SUCH GOOD PLANS HEHEHEHE