18

1000 READS TF?? That was fast... i don't deserve that but uh haha thank you guys

now anyways here's our daily lesson.

so this man right here is Kim Namjoon, leader of Bts, and like... my other dad. he's the one who's fluent in english and has 148 iq which is genius level. he's also a rapper. but he raps about well known deep topics instead of money and sex. He's also a fucking cute squishy bby like everyone else in bts. Stan squish, stan bts

Now! time for another day!

Day 38 PT.2

Jack

Gabbie 💘
Heyyyy

Jack
oh hey :)

Gabbie 💘
Is something wrong babe?

Jack
Nah i'm just bored

Gabbie 💘
wow me too isn't that funny

Jack
You wanna come over?

Gabbie 💘
haha sure 😘

Jack
See you then, I love you 💗

Gabbie 💘
See ya 💖

Jack
No ily?
seen 1 hour ago

Jack opened the door to his perfect girlfriend, standing there in strapped sandals, ripped jean shorts, and a pink lace crop-top. Her wavy cocoa hair cascaded down her tan shoulders. She was everything to him.

"Hey love, you look gorgeous." she nodded and smiled. He brushed it off.

Gabbie sat on his couch and pulled out her phone. "So, you wanna watch Netflix or somethin'?" the older noticed she was typing. He nodded.

She flipped the button to turn the TV on and opened Netflix. She logged into Jack's account and started scrolling through options. "So, what do you want?"

"eh, it's up to you babe I invited you here." he says in monotone, grabbing a bag of popcorn. "Oh come on! We've seen that like ten times!" the curly headed male complained at the sight of 'The Titanic'.

She giggled and shrugged. "You said whatever I wanted," Gabbie moved over leaving a space for him. "So this is what I want." and tapped the seat so he could sit down.

A/N: Time skip brought to you by Jack and Rose... ha get it. also slight warning here in case you're sensitive to these things. nothing really bad just, making out and stoof ⚠️

also excuse my shit writing i'm nEW okAy we gonna get deep ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Jack's eyes started to close mid-movie but Gabbie took his chin and pressed her lips on his. The male's eyes fluttered open and he smiled, pulling her in for another. It felt sloppy and almost... unwanted. It was rough and un-passionate, but Gabbie kept pulling him in for more. Normally lips melt together but theirs stayed frozen and never had that connection. Jack never understood why. He assumed it was because they needed more practice.

She pulled him over her and grabbed the hem of his shirt, tugging at it. The shirt was scratching Jack's back from how much she was pulling it, almost forcing it off.

"D-d agh" she opened her lips for a moment and let out a small gasp.

Gabbie started messing with Jack's belt and undoing the buckle.

"Gabbie, stop." he said between breaths, but she insisted.

"No no, Daniel, I want you." she whimpered.

"Who... what— you... you asshole!" he pushed her off him onto the couch. "Get out of my fucking place!" Gabbie swiftly brushed her hair to the side and pushed him back.

"I don't know what you're talking about. But go on. Push me." Jack's hands trembled, he knew it was wrong.

"If you don't get out of my house right now-"

"Fine. We're done!" she shouted.

"As if I give a shit? I would rather you be gone than you moaning my best friends name! Now get out!"

A/N: dun dun dunnnn ...

sorry i'm like 5. also this is the only chapter i'll be posting tonight unless i change my mind. it's been a long ass day and i'm tiredeu. but how did i do?