64

A/N: i'm so sad i still can't believe my baby used to be so unhealthy. this was the worst he ever looked and i'll never get over it :(

Day 114 PT.1

Zach

Zach
okay ryan, i'm just outside the house i'm getting you out of there

Ryan
thank you thank you thank you i love you so much

Zach
i love you too

_____

The two boys approached Zach's old house. It looked so nice and well-kept from the outside, but so many tragic stories were hidden inside. This place scared the younger.

Zach carefully climbed up the porch's roof to the dusty window, knocking on it a few times. He saw a small nose poking up just out of view from opening. The brunette waited for Ryan to open the window, but it wasn't budging.

_____

Ryan
it's not opening

Zach
shit

Zach
sorry for the language whoops

Ryan
you act as if i don't hear that everyday calm down

Zach
sorry. i'll have to find another way in.

Zach
is he home?

Ryan
yeah :(

Ryan
he hasn't done anything today, but if he sees you, you're dead

Zach
i know.

Zach
which is a good time for someone else

Ryan
what?

Zach
hold on

_____

Jack (last time i'm switching i think)

After the two made a plan, Jack fixed his hair and dusted off his shoes, trying to look as presentable as possible to knock on the door.

A gross looking man with sloppy clothes and tired eyes threw the door open. He looked down on Jack giving him a glare.

The brunette cleared his throat, trying to make it sound squeaky, "H-hello sir! I am your health inspector," Jack acted. Zach's father gave him a disgusted look, eyeing him up and down.

"You don't look like one, what do you want kid?"

Jack panicked.

"U-uh well you see sir... we've been trying to dress more casually to uh... make them more comfortable and less nervous," he lied, trying to maintain eye contact with the strangely tall man. The older man shook his he while rolling his eyes. Muttering something that looked like 'bullshit'.

"Alright whatever come in," he said. Jack nodded politely and stepped inside, starting to look around. "Don't people like you normally have a notepad or something?"

Jack looked back up at him, and held up his phone. "We've also been starting to use new modern technology, such as phones! So I'll be writing my thoughts in here. You don't have to worry, just sit down and relax," he started using their plan, taking out Zach's phone with Jack's case on it.

"Zach"
alright where are you

Ryan
i'm upstairs

"Zach"
okay i'm coming up in a minute. don't be surprised when i come up okay