50

A/N: this book is already wayyyy too long and they haven't even met yet rip.
but now since literally ThReE people said to do it i'm gonna do it we're gonna start our One Direction member guide ;)

This is Niall Horan. he's 24 years old, from Ireland, and was put in 1D at 16 years old. He was originally seen as "the bad one" early on but had improved and shown to be an INCREDIBLE performer. He's the happiest little sunshine ball with probably the best laugh you'll ever hear. A while back he released his debut solo album 'Flicker'. I recommend you listen to it as it's incredible!

 I recommend you listen to it as it's incredible!

but now. let's get to the story.. shall we?

Day 102

Zach

Zach didn't expect his entire life to spiral because of one 17 year old he met online. And he definitely didn't expect to fall in love with him either. But he didn't know if he should use the word love. It's a strong one. Meant for the person you should spend he rest of your life with. It was more-so an infatuation.

It bugged him so much, the fact that he couldn't get the curly haired male out of his head. He wanted to text him and apologize so badly. It hurt. It hurt to know that while Jack was being ignorant, Zach is the one who wanted to apologize.

Going to school and realizing he wouldn't be able to text Jack when he got home seriously bothered him. He shouldn't be so clingy. But he couldn't help it.

*unblock Jack?*

*Jack is no longer blocked*

Zach
i'm sorry.
Seen 5 minutes ago

Jack
...

Jack
what are you sorry for?

Zach
for blocking you

Jack
for me being an asshole? i would block me too.

Zach
it's okay though

Jack
why do you forgive me so easily? i don't deserve it.

Zach
because ... i

Zach
ah nothing

Jack
you what?

Zach
i do that a lot. with everyone.

Jack
you do? why?

Zach
people say i'm "too nice"

Jack
well isn't that a good thing?

Zach
not always

Jack
how?

Zach
people take advantage of me