58

A/N: i'd like to thank colorful_corbyn for making over 200 replies to your one comment that other chapter.

Day 109

Jack

Jack couldn't get the night out of his head. He wondered, what might've happened, if he didn't blackout. Thank god he did, Jack would regret everything if they'd done it. Just the fact that they could've kissed, especially under the influence, would've ruined their friendship. All the brunette wanted to do was get the thought of Zach and him out of his head. He needed a distraction.

PHONE CALL FORMAT

Jack: *already full of regret* "hello..."

Gabbie: "i knew you'd come back to me." *smirking*

Jack: *upset* "right." *looks down at the ground*

Gabbie: *trying to play with him* "does
Jack-y want me to come over?"

Jack: *hesitant* "i-uh-yes."

Gabbie: "i'll be over in a minute, daddy."

Jack: *cringes* "yep. see you."

PHONE CALL ENDED

"Fuck. What did I just do?" Jack whispered to himself, putting his palm on his forehead. "No, Jack, this is good for you. You can't just be fucking Zach on a wall while drunk. She'll set me in my place."

Zach was out buying food for the two of them, since Jack was too exhausted to get up in the morning.

Jack was pacing around the room when twenty minutes later, the doorbell was rung. He walked to it and took a deep breath, opening the door. The person he once loved was stood there, wearing the skimpiest outfit you could see on someone. He knew it was a mistake.

"I-I'm sorry." Jack lied. He thought he should let her back into his life, but knowing her, it wasn't a good idea.

"I know you are baby it's okay," Gabbie empathized. Suddenly, her phone rung and she picked it up, turning around so Jack wouldn't hear as much. "Hey babe! Ah nowhere, with an old friend,"

Jack's face twisted into a disgusted look. "Are you kidding? I knew I shouldn't have trusted to even call you! Get the fuck away from me!"

"Fine! You'll be missing out on this then." she says seductively, it having no effect on Jack as she bent over, showing off her flat body.

The older closed his eyes and took a deep breath. "Please get your flat ass out of my face."

"Jack!" another voice called from across the hall. "Oh..." he said, seemingly disappointed, but not exactly surprised at seeing Jack with a girl bent over at his crotch. She stood back up, flipping her hair into his face. Then strutted off. Zach simply sighed and carried the bags in, passing past Jack, leaving the bags on the counter. "You can put the food away, since you seem pretty awake."

"Zach, don't worry. I'm not-"

"Whatever." he said, emotionless. Plopping his small body onto the couch.

The elder sighed, seeing Zach was upset. "Did something happen when you were at the store? You seem sad."

"Nope. Just tired."

Little did Jack know, Zach was hiding something. More than one.

_________

???

Zach: "don't worry, i'm coming for you. Just wait.

???: "thank you, i love you."

Zach: "i love you too... little bro."

A/N: thank you. thank you. thank you.

 thank you

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.