63

A/N: i'm SHOOOK bts said FUCK y'all haters for telling us we've westernized, and went back to their korean roots for IDOL i'm LIVINGG

but sorry i'm making short chapters recently

⚠️medium warning until i put ~ that symbol⚠️

Day 113 PT.2

Jack

"P-please get off," the small boy whimpered as he was pressed to cold bricks, his hands being held down. The male got closer, towering over the younger. He looked about nineteen.

The brunette's lower back was scraped against the wall as he was moved closer to the corner. "Don't worry, it'll be over soon. Just doing my job, kid." he scoffed, moving his hand from the younger's to his belt.

"You're disgusting." the boy snapped, hitting him with his free hand. He was dragged farther from outside view by the other, scared and trembling back into the flat wall behind him. His mouth was covered by the taller, then had his hands tied together by a small rope. "W-who p-paid you? Tell me!" he yelled before he was silenced again.

"That isn't important, little Jacky. I'm just here to make us feel good,"

The raven haired man pressed his body up against Jack's, disallowing him to move, to quickly undo his belt and slide his boxers off. The younger closed his eyes, to avoid seeing anything. His body was let down only for the man to press his back down so he was crouched on his knees.

~~~

"Fuck!" Jack yelled, springing up, tears were quickly falling down his face, drowning his cheeks. He rested his head in his hands in a crouched position as his elbows were propped on his knees. Salty tears were flowing down his face so much he started to breath quickly.

Jonah opened the door to the living room, looking tired as ever, "Jack, what happened?"

All the younger could mumble out through sobs was, "Why is this happening again?"

"Why is what happening again?" Jonah sat next to him on the couch, wrapping his arm on his back.

Jack decided to trust the older, knowing he was so generous. "I-I... th-this man. He-" he couldn't finish "He — I was t-touched by him. It was the worst thing I ever went through. I cant explain it all now, it'd be too much for even me."

A pale expression spread across Jonah's face making him feel horrible for ever being rude to Jack. "I'm sorr-"

"Don't be sorry for me. I deserved it." Jack choked out, interrupting the other.

"Never say that. No one deserves to be doing something like that without consent." Jack squeezed his eyes shut to block off any more tears. The memories of that day haunted him for years, until it finally went away. Until tonight at least. "Try going back to sleep, it's late."

"No, I can't... I-I'm afraid." Jack internally facepalmed from embarrassment. He barely even knew this guy, yet he was telling him the one thing he could barely even think about, himself.

Jonah shrugged, seemingly upset. "Just... think of something happy," he smiled before standing and going back to his room.

The curly haired brunette laid his head back on the couch, looking at the younger boy across the room. Smiling, knowing what he would dream about, then falling asleep.

A/N: sHIT LIAM'S EP IS OUT FUCKHDKDJD, LOVE YOURSELF ANSWER BY BTS IS RELEASED IN AN HOUR, AND GO UP BY NCT DREAM IS RELEASED IN 6 DAYS IM SO STRESSED