46

A/N: this is a decently big chapter so we're gonna put in a bts video just because.

yALL THOSE ARE TWO OF THE THREE RAPPERS IN THE GROUP. THEY AREN'T EVEN THE VOCALISTS AND THEY'RE JUST DOING THIS FOR FUN. meaning they weren't even trained to be singers and they're still 10000x better than i'll ever be :)))

if you were wondering those two are...

J-Hope (Hoseok) (Orange Hair)
and Suga (Yoongi) (Black Hair)

BTS has more talent in their pinky toe than i do in my whole body

as i always say, let's begin ;)

Day 98

Jack

Jack
hey guess what you promised

Zach
are we really doing this?

Jack
you bet we are

Zach
i'm not ready though :(

Jack
don't worry, we've talked before

Zach
but it's different

Jack
i know, just trust me okay

Jack
what's your skype? do you have one?

Zach
um... i do

Jack
what is it?

Zach
uh

Zach
zachssquishy123

Zach
i'm an embarrassment

Jack
omg that's so cute

Zach
i made it in like 5th grade leave me alone

Jack
why didn't you change it then?

Zach
i was too lazy

Jack
it also said your account was created in 2016

Jack
meaning 2 years ago

Zach
i was 14 2 years ago

Jack
that ain't 5th grade buddy

Zach
leave me alone this is rOOd

Jack
i'm gonna call youuuu

Zach
aaaaAAAAAAHHHH

Zach
N
   O
       0
      o
         o
       o
     •
       •
      .

Jack
sTOP IM CALLING YOU

Zach
SHIT IM SO NERVOUS

Jack
mE TOO MY GUY

CALLING ZACHSSQUISHY123...

Jack placed his hand over his chest, and noticed how fast his heart was beating. He was nervous. Of course he would be, this is the first time he's going to be talking to Zach, while seeing each other's face. Jack didn't think he could handle seeing him, now that he thought about it. A small noise was made from his laptop and suddenly, he saw him.

"Shut the fuck up," he whispered. He waited for Zach to respond, as it was delayed.

Finally he heard and giggled. It was music to Jack's ears. He wouldn't admit it, of course. "What? I didn't say anything." Zach joked. The screen quality eventually cleared so Jack could look at Zach fully. He noticed his cheeks looked a bit hollowed out and his cheekbones were very prominent, but he decided to take that as his natural features. "I don't even know what to say."

Jack let a small smile slip and looked up to catch himself from letting something else slip up. "I don't either. It's so weird talking face to face. I cant make keyboard spams."

The other laughed. "What would that sound like in real life?" Zach then attempted to imitate some kind of alien language, but Jack just couldn't take his eyes off him. He was gorgeous. This wasn't even a high resolution screen.

"Bro, you're really good looking. I mean no homo of course." he cringed at his own words, that spread over Zach like some disease.

"So we're still doing this 'no homo' thing?" he asked, seemingly disappointed. Jack couldn't tell as the screen froze again, making Zach's face pixelate again. The screen then froze for a good 30 seconds, every then and now changing back to him speaking words like 'stupid' 'friendship' 'more' 'like'

"Still doing what? Sorry it was messed up for a minute." Jack apologized. Wanting to know what he said.

Zach sighed and looked down. "N-never mind, it was nothing." and drew his attention back to the screen. "Just talking about what we could do when we meet up in real life."

The older nodded, adjusting the laptop. "Oh, we should talk about that. So, what should we do?"

The brunette pursed his lips, his eyes averting to the left. "Uhh, well I wanna hang at your place, of course. I can explore New York with you, maybe try legally going to school there as I can't go to school here anymore."

Jack furrowed his eyebrows in confusion. "What, why?"

"My Dad isn't paying for me anymore, and I can't afford it. So I can get a better paying job in New York, and try going to school. Otherwise I can just drop out." Zach suggested as if it was that simple.

The older shook his head, in complete disapproval of his words. "Zach, you're not dropping out of school. I can help you pay for it, we can go to the same school."

"Really?" Zach asked eagerly, looking like a begging puppy. "I mean, you obviously don't have to, and it would be better for you if y-"

"No no no." Jack cut off. "Don't say that. It's better for me if you're happy," He nearly regretted saying something so obvious.

Zach shrugged. "I don't know. It's your money I'd be taking." he suddenly snapped his head towards the door. "Oh, Jonah's back!"

Jack's face immediately dropped. "Oh... tell him I said hey."

"Will do!"

The older faintly heard Jonah from far away talking. "Aw, tell him I said hi too. I also promised something so you can keep talking."

BATTERY WARNING 1%

"Ah shit shit shit. Zach, my laptop's about to die. I have to go, I'm so sorry." Jack apologized, wanting to talk more. "I cant use it while charging,"

Zach nodded, sniffling. "Okay, see you. Call me
another time okay? I-"

LAPTOP SHUTTING DOWN...

A/N: hi sorry it took so long :)

here's a life update:

soooo apparently it turns out that my friend and her girlfriend are still together. there goes my shot... again :)))

haha i love my luck