Chapter 1:Runing away

Hi all this is my first book and I'm really exited about this sorry for spelling mistakes I'm not very good at spelling!enjoy

Zoe's pov

Hi my name is Zoe Smith. I live in an orphanage. Me and my parents were involved in a car crash when I was five. I survived with surprisingly small injuries, one of them being a cut above my eye that would soon scar to remind me of that day every time I looked in the mirror. My parents came out with lots of injuries but died shortly after. They found family but they all said no to taking me in. So I was left to rot for the rest of my childhood. I was in for a shock when I came here though. I was first picked on by the girls of the orphanage. That I was worthless and I would never get adopted, and other things that soon lead to the orphanage's owner beating on me and picking on me for being worthless, dumb and untalented. I would cry my self to sleep every night. Burns, bruises and cuts all over me. I soon became more and more depressed and never came out my room. Afraid of what would be on the other side. I would still get dragged out for school and meal times but I would also be pulled out for the house work. I would do everything at the orphanage cook,clean,feed and lots more. I never really grew because I never got any of the food. That's when I found the yogscast. 2009. I was 13 years old. I had just suffered one of the worst beatings to this day and I decided to go onto YouTube. Then I found the handsome dwarf and the drunken spaceman and they changed my life forever. I watched them everyday from that day and I still do. But today I have had enough of the orphanage. The beating, the bulling the everything. I am going to run away. I'm going to take my keytar and anything else I needed to keep alive on the streets. I have just finished cleaning the 27 plates after dinner and I'm now going to watch a quick YouTube video. Everything is going to plan. I ran upstairs into my tiny room with a wardrobe and a bed. They didn't let me have much. I sat and watched Simon and Lewis' new video and laughed so much it made my ribs hurt. I sighed as I turned my phone off and threw it into my backpack. I didn't take much else. I didn't really need it. I closed my door slowly and made my way down stairs. It was 11 pm so everyone was asleep. I silently ran to the front door and opened it. The wind hit my face and goosebumps filled my bare arms. I sighed and ran out the door hearing it close behind me. This is it. I'm doing this.