Cameron Boyce❤️

This special chapter is dedicated to Cameron Boyce❤️🕊

Danielle POV

As I was getting ready, I was looking for my phone

As I was getting ready, I was looking for my phone. Me and Cameron were gonna hang out tonight since we haven't seen each other in so long. It was now 8 and he was picking me up. I heard my phone ringing, just couldn't find it.

"Cmon phone, where you at?" I whispered. Kenelle then walks in the room watching me throw stuff around.

"Momma, what are you looking for?"she asked in her little voice.

"Mommy is looking for her phone baby" I say moving stuff around the room. She then walks over to my dresser. She taps me and I turn smiling at her. There it is...

"Mommy is so thankful for you" I kiss her forehead and she laughs walking out the room.

I got 4 missed calls and a text from Cameron saying he's outside. I say bye to Kenelle and and De'Arra.

"Arra watch your sister" I say and she nods putting her hair up in a bun. She was doing her school work on her laptop.

I then grab my keys and bag heading out to his car. As I sit down he smiles and hugs me.

"Hey Dannyyyy" he drags out and I give him a air kiss on both sides of his face.

"Hey Cammyyy" I say his nickname. He starts the car and we are on the road.

"Sooo where we going first?" I ask him as I look at the road lights.

"I was thinking the bar then back to my hotel. I leave in 2 days to go film" he says and I nod. We soon reach to the bar and head inside. We walk in and sit down as we look around at the people chatting and dancing around.

"This place seems cool" he notes and I nod agreeing.

"Alrighttttt I'm ready to get my drink on" I say taping the table repeatedly. He laughs at me and sits back.

"I'll have one drink. I am driving" he says and I nod.

"I'll drink for you then" we laugh and order a few shots. As they arrive. Cameron picks up one.

"I'll like to make a toast. To living life and being happy" he smiles and I nod. I loved how he was always happy and smiling.  We swallow down the drink and put our glass down.

"Yup thats all for me tonight" he laughs out and I laugh taking 2 more. I groan and shake my head.

"Yea that's enough for me" I say and take a bite of the lemon. I then turn to look at the people dancing. Everyone seems to be enjoying themselves, a familiar song soon comes on and I smirk. I look at Cameron and he's already looking at me.

"You read my mind" he smirks and grabs my hand. We walk to the centre and start dancing. One day when I went on set with Cameron, he taught me a little routine to a song. And now we hear the song tonight. We have to do the dance.