Chap 6

De'Arra POV

It was now morning and as we all wake up, we smell the amazing smell of food

It was now morning and as we all wake up, we smell the amazing smell of food. We walk to the kitchen and see all our parents talking and Uncle Sean COOKING. Oh thank you lord!

"Morning kids" Uncle James says and we all say morning back. I see Kayden, Jayden, Aiden, and Kenelle all eating breakfast. Wow so they couldn't wake us up?

"Go brush your teeth and get ready for the day. We are all gonna have some fun today" Aunt Kaycee says and we all rush upstairs. I head to my room and do my morning routine which is brushing my teeth, taking a shower then getting dressed.

I think about what to wear then it comes to mind. I wear my black money bodysuit with the matching shorts. and I put on my black Jordan's. I then walk to my counter and look at my hair. I slick it up into a bun. Now my face. I don't feel like wearing makeup today so I'll wear the matching mask that goes with my outfit. I spray some perfume on and grab my phone and leave my room. Right when I was leaving my room Michael was leaving the bathroom. He saw me and I smiled.

"Well you look beautiful as always"he says and I blush

"Aww thank you. And you look cute"

"Oh babe I'm not cute, I'm hot" he says then gives me a little kiss, then heads downstairs. I stand there frozen. He called me babe. HE JUST CALLED ME BABE OMG. I smile excitedly then calm down. I breathe then walk down to the kitchen like nothing happened.

We all sit down and eat. The parents talk and we just listen. Until Erin squeals. We look towards her way and she starts screaming in excitement.

"Omg girls look!" Erin says showing me and Ryanne her phone. We look and it was the new too faced pack. It comes with the new eye pallete, highlighters, and brushes. The colours are so prettyyyy. I needed this. At the same time we all said...

"Mom can I please get the new palettes!" the three of us said. Erin gives her mom the phone and they look at the pack and gasped.

"I need this" Aunt Tati says

"Same" aunt Boogie and my mom says

"No and no. No more makeup for you too" Uncle Gabe says and Erin and Aunt Tati gasp in shock.

"What?? Come on dad"Erin whines and I look at my mom waiting for her answer

"Ye-"she was about to say yes then she's cut off by dad

"Nope I agree with Gabe" Dad says and my mom looks at him with her jaw dropped and her eyes changed color. I've always noticed that.