Chap 1

Years and years later.......

Danielle POV

As I wake up from my slumber, I stare up at the ceiling

As I wake up from my slumber, I stare up at the ceiling. Wow, what a rollercoaster these past years have been. To think I actually thought my career was over, it was only the beginning of a new one. When I turned 20, I was told by my doctor that I was fully recovered and that I could dance again. That was one of the best days of my life. Of course I instantly got back to it and I honestly became better and stronger then I was when I was 18.

During my break, I've learned quite a lot of stuff about myself. Like I learned that I liked boba and nachos, and that I can go a whole day of watching Netflix without talking to anyone. I know, weird. But I've also learned some deep stuff about myself and I think it made me into a better person.

But now let's talk about other stuff.... During the break of course everyone came to show there support and love by visting me, hanging out with me, etcetera etcetera. And it was great, I felt loved and cared for of course. Then some things changed. Well I'll just start off and say Hayes and I, are no longer together. We broke up when we turned 21. It was a mutual break up.

We both just lost the love connection we had for each other. We both agreed to be best friends because even though we don't love each like a couple anymore, we still love each other very much as friends and we want to stay in each other's lives.

Till this day we still hang out regularly and I'm happy. Oh I also been hanging out with Cameron sometimes. We are great friends, he is the kind of friend you always need a laugh with.

Ok now done with that topic, let's get into other stuff. Ok well since the accident happened of course I couldn't finish Step Up 6. Buttttt since I was in the movie cast, the producers held it down until I was fully recovered. We did finish the movie and I can say it came out amazing! I loved working with everyone and Sean. The movie gave me more acting opportunities.  I have stared in some small videos, and made celebrity guess appearances on tv shows as well.

Now the Squad! Of course we're still a pack since day 1, but we've kinda drifted apart over the years. Our lives just go busy with other things and a bunch of traveling. But it will all change soon and I can't wait to tell you why!

Ok, the last thing to talk about now. Well.......you see, when me and Hayes broke up, weeks later me and Kenneth started to go out again. Well.........we dated............moved in together..................he proposed..............we got married................................Then BOOM! We had little Dancers running around. If you don't get what I mean, we had children. I know right! Little Denneths or Kenelles actually exists. But hey, we had some beautiful children as I do say so myself.

But after my second daughter turned 2, we spilt up. We've been having some problems. First it was the coming home late, arguments, losing trust, then we started ignoring each other, then it got to a point where we couldn't even stand being in the same room with each other. We didn't know how to end it but we decided to see other people. We did date other people and stuff but none of them lasted. We also got a divorce to make things officially done.

Of course we had to put our problems to the side and raise our children. Kenneth is an amazing father. He comes to see the girls or I drop them off at his house almost everyday. He loves them will all his heart. Even though we can't stand each other, we still have to try and get along. For our children's sake.

As I talk about my beautiful children, one of them walks in through the door and plops down beside me.

"Morning mom" My daughter De'Arra mumbles.

This here is De'Arra. De'Arra is 14 years old and is very bold and opened minded. The only difference with Danielle and De'Arra is De'Arra has a little behaviour and a slight bit of attitude. But she deeply loves her parents, especially her mom. They do almost everything together and have a great bond. De'Arra has a soft side with her dad and they get along pretty well. She enjoys hanging with her friends and she likes to dance as well as her parents.

Fun Fact: She likes to be called Arra.  She is photogenic and wants to become a model. Also she is obsessed with makeup.

De'Arra was the highlight of my day. As well as my other daughter. But it's kinda different because she was my first born. We are kinda the same but different in many ways.

"Morning honey. Where's your sister?" I ask, she shrugs and yawns. I grab my phone from the night table and remembered today is an important day.

"Arra go get ready. Do you remember what today is?" I say and she just closes her eyes. She then realizes and jumps up with her curly messy hair bouncing.

"Omg omg! Yes I do. Ok I'll go get ready" she says and rushs out the room. But then I call her back.

"Do NOT wear anything that's to revealing. Or else we're gonna have a problem" I warn her and she rolls her eyes leaving.

Raising De'Arra is challenging sometimes. And sometimes we have a problem of what she wears. So I always have to keep an eye on her.

I then get out of bed and do my morning routine. When I'm done I fix my hair and put it in a proper bun.

I walk downstairs and see Kenneth and my other beautiful daughter Kenelle watching treehouse. As Kenneth is sitting, she cuddles beside him and drinks her warm milk in her sippy cup. He must've came here early.

I put my hand over my heart in awe then head to the kitchen. I think about what to make for breakfast. Pancakes and Scarmble eggs!

I grab the eggs and the pancake mix. As I do everything I feel a arm wrap around me and side hug me.

"Good morning Dani" I smile at him and he smiles back

"Good morning Kenneth? How come your here so early?" I asked

"Well last time I was here, I left my phone. So I used the spare key to get it. I then heard Kenelle crying cause she had a bad dream. I stayed up with her a little until she fell asleep. I was about to leave but she started crying again, so I warmed her up some milk and we sat in the living watching tv" he says and I "awwwe"

"Awe my little baby had a bad dream" I say and he laughs a little

"Today is a big day you know. Are you happy?" he asks and takes a seat around the counter.

"Yes I am!" I say excitedly.

As I finish make breakfast I call the kids down and we all eat as a happy family!

To Be Continued