Chap 25

De'Arra POV

As I was in my beautiful, peaceful, sleep, my phone goes off making me jump out of it

As I was in my beautiful, peaceful, sleep, my phone goes off making me jump out of it. I quickly grab it to see Masons name on the screen. I groan and press decline. I sigh and lay back down. Few minutes after my phone starts ringing. I grab it and see his name again. I press the green button and put the phone to my ear.

De'Arra:What do you want?

Mason:Well good morning to you to. We all wanted to grab a smoothie before we head to school. Are you coming? I think about it for a few seconds. A mango smoothie would be nice right now.

De'Arra: Sure I'll get ready. Text me when you guys are here.

Mason:Ok. See you soon

I get up and stretch. I walk over to my bathroom and do my business. I then take a quick shower and put my face mask on. I love having clear skin.

As I have my mask on, I look for a outfit. Hmm, what should I wear. I wanna look good but be comfortable. I'll pull out an outfit and put it on. I put on a white shirt with my black windbreaker, high wasted jeans, and my white air forces. I also put on my gold name chain. Ouu I look cute. I walk back to my bathroom and wash off my face mask and put my moisturizer on. My hair is wet from my shower so I'll just brush it and leave it out.

When I'm done, I leave my room. I walk downstairs and see my mom feeding Kenelle breakfast.

"Morning Baby girl, how come your already up?" She asks

"The gang wants to go grab a smoothie before heading to school" I say to her walking over. She hugs me and kisses my head.

"My beautiful girl. Your growing up so fast" she says smiling at me. I smile back. I then walk over to Kenelle and hug her.

"Where's dad?" I ask while stealing one of Kenelle's pieces of fruit

"In the studio" she says and starts washing up the dishes. I nod and head to the basement. When I was younger my dad turned the basement into a little studio. I use to compete so having a home studio saved a lot of money and I trained and practiced more. I don't compete anymore though. Just decided to take classes and wait for opportunities to come my way.

When I reach downstairs I see him freestyling. You could see he's very focus. Something is on his mind. I stand there and watch him dance. He's so talented. He was born with a gift. He soon notices me and stops.

"What's up sweetheart?" He says.

"Oh nothing, I just wanted to say good morning" he smiles at me and kisses my head. I smile back and head upstairs. My phone then viberates