Chap 20

De'Arra POV

As I feel the light shine in my face I wake up

As I feel the light shine in my face I wake up. I try to get up but I feel someone's body weight on me. I look down and see Michael sleeping on me. We've been inside all day watching movies in my room and I guess we must've fell asleep. I smile and kiss his head. I see him slightly smile and slowly open his eyes.

"Morning" he quietly says. His morning voice is so amazing

"Morning" I run my fingers through his long messy curls and he hums. I haven't noticed how fast is hair grew.

"Don't stop" he says and I smile at the sound of his voice. I grab my phone looking at the time. 5:30am. Wow it's so early. He then gets up and pecks my lips, laying down on the pillow. I pull the covers off of me and stretch.

"I'm gonna use the bathroom" I say to him and he just nods. I quietly open my door and close it behind me. As I close my door I hear the bathroom door open. I look up and see my dad.

"Arra"He says and I'm silent. I don't know what to say

"Arra Baby. I am so so sorry for slapping you" he puts his hands up and I flinch. Why am I so scared? He frowns and sighs

"It's ok dad. It was just an accident. And I deserved it" I saw. He wraps me into his arms and kisses my head.

"I love you so much baby girl" he whispers and I hug him tightly

"I love you to daddy" I smile. I'm really gonna do good. I can't mess up now.

"How about in the afternoon I take you out to get some ice cream and we go shopping" he suggests and I nod. We pull away and he walks back to my moms room.

"Wait you and Mom are sleeping together? In the same room? On the same bed?" I ask and he laughs

"Ya. We are trying to work things out. In order to raise you and Elle right is if I'm here all the time. So I'm moving back in" I smiled and hugged him again. He walks in the room closing the door and I walk into the bathroom. I do my business and walk back in my room locking my door. I get back in bed and see Michael on his phone. I pull the covers on us and lay beside him. I face him and he looks at me. He puts his phone down on the night table and looks at me. We stare at each other and I smile. His eyes are so gorgeous. Beautiful bright brown eyes that twinkled when he was happy. His long eyelashes that curved up which made his eyes even more beautiful. Curly hair that wraps so easily around my finger. The cutest dimples. I really, really like him.

I put my hand on his face and scoot close. He leans in and pecks my lips.

"I l-love y-you Arra" he stutters and I smile. I pull him into a hug and fall asleep in his arms. He said the three special words....I love you too Michael.

Kenneth POV

As I walk back into the room, I sit down on the bed and think. I really got to do everything to make my family happy again. This has been on my mind since me and Danielle's divorce. I didn't want to get a divorce but it was her decision and something she really wanted. We just couldn't handle each other. But I know we were meant for each other and I still love her. I'll never stop being in love with her.

And with Arra acting up and everything going on, it feels like everything is falling apart. And I'm the man of the house so it's my job to pick my family up.

As I'm in deep thoughts. I feel hands slowly caress my shoulders down to my chest, then a kiss on my back

"Are you ok?" Danielle ask softly. I nod and turn around. I stare at her beautiful figure. Her beautiful light brown eyes, her big curly hair pulled up into a pony tail. Her sweet adorable smile with one dimple on her left cheek. Her beautiful, oh so gorgeous body covered by my big long t-shirt. She's so beautiful.

"I'm alright. Let's just go back to sleep" I say and lay down. She lays down beside me. I hesitated a bit but finally wrap her up in my arms. She snuggles onto me.

"I always loved being in your arms" she whispers. That makes me smile. I kiss the top of her head before I say what I wanted to say for months.

"I'm still in love with you Danielle" I say emotionally. She turns around as she's quite.
She looks up at me and I stare at her. She's thinking. She then smiles as her eyes get watery

"I'm in love with you too Kenneth" she puts a hand on my cheek before we share a loving kiss I pull her closer as our lips move slowly together. I missed kissing her like this so much.

Minutes later we pull away and she leans her forehead on mine before laying back down on my chest. I missed this❤️

To Be Continued

This was soooo cuteeeeeeeeee😭❤️