Chap 11

De'Arra POV

As my mom drops me and Kenelle off at Aunt Bailey's, I see Ryanne

As my mom drops me and Kenelle off at Aunt Bailey's, I see Ryanne. I run to her and we hug.

"My dad dropped me off early. I don't know about Erin" Ryanne says and I nod saying ok. She then hugs Kenelle and we walk inside. I greet uncle James and Aunt Bailey in the kitchen.

"The boys are upstairs" Uncle James says and we say ok. We walk upstairs and Kenelle stays with Aunt Bailey and Uncle James.

We walk into Mason's room and see him with his head focus in a book. Lol bookworm. We jump beside him and he gets all startled.

"You guys scared me! Never do that again please" he says and gets all shy again. Aww Mason. We laugh then I walk to Michael's room. I see him on his phone. He looks at me then smiles. He gets up and gives me a hug and a kiss on the cheek.

"Hey beautiful" he says with his arms around me

"Hi cutie. How was your day?" I ask

"Good now cause your here" he says and I blush.

"Awww your so sweet"

"Hey I was wondering if we could maybe reschedule our date to tomorrow" he asks

"Sure. I'm ok with it" I say and he smiles. He then leans in and we kiss. I put my hands on his shoulder and his hands are on my hips. As we kiss we hear the door open. We quickly pull away to only see Kenelle. Oh thank god.

"Arra! Me and Aunty are going to the park" she says in her little voice

"Ok have fun!" I say and she walks out. We both let out a breath of air.

"That was close" he says laughing a bit.

"Ya way to close" I say and he puts an arm around my shoulder. I lean my head down and we sit in silence. I'm so glad it was just Kenelle who walked in.

Erin POV

I was texting King, the guy I met at the play place

I was texting King, the guy I met at the play place. He is so sweet. I'm glad I'm talking to him. As we text, I hear someone walk in. I quickly turn off my phone to see my dad looking at me.