Chap 12

De'Arra POV

It was the next day and we were still at Aunt Bailey's house

It was the next day and we were still at Aunt Bailey's house. Our parents are on there way here. Last night Erin came in furious and  she told us what happened. I can't believe Uncle Gabe did that. I wonder why he won't allow her to date. But anyway of course we were the bestest friends ever and comforted her. I wonder what's gonna happen when everyone gets here.

Oh and Today is me and Michael's date. I don't know what he planned but he said we'll have fun.

Right now we were sitting in the living room on our phones. Well besides Erin. She was sitting in the love chair playing with her nails. We then hear our parents enter the living. As they all take a seat Erin gets up and storms to the backyard. Uncle Gabe rolls his eyes and sits down.

"Ok are you gonna go talk to her?" My dad asks him.

"No. She needs to learn her lesson and think about what she did" he says and Aunt Tati scoffs at him.

"Tats what do you think about this?" Aunt Boogie asks. I can't wait for her to have her baby. Ryanne is way more excited about this.

"I think that Gabe is unreasonable and needs to apologize to her" She says and Uncle Gabe laughs.

"Gabe did she say anything to you" Uncle Will asked

"Ya she said she fucking hates me" he says and Aunt Tahani tells the kids to go play. Unlike them we're aloud to stay.

"Uncle Gabe why don't you allow her to date?" Ryanne asked.

"It's a personal reason I choose not to say" he says and Aunt Tati looks at him

"So personal that you won't tell me either" she says crossing her arms.

"Yes! That personal. Can we all just drop this please. I'm done with it. If she hates me then she hates me. I don't care" he says

"I can't believe you right now" Aunt Tati mumbles and gets up. She grabs something from her bag and walks out to the backyard.

"Boys. Kitchen. Now" Uncle Josh says and they all obey. Uncle Gabe takes his sweet time walking and Uncle Josh pushes him to walk faster.

"Girls. My room. Now" Aunt Bailey says and they follow her.

"Hurry up Boogs" Aunt Kaycee laughs as Aunt Boogie wobbles up the stairs

"Don't rush me. I'm carrying a big child" she says pointing to her stomach. Now it's just us sitting here alone.

"Soooo what do we do?" Mason asked and we shrug.