Chap 9

Danielle POV

It was the last class of the day and I was extremely tired

It was the last class of the day and I was extremely tired. But the great thing about this class is everyone is coming tonight. This was a sold out class and I'm really happy. I just finished change my outfit cause I was sweating a lot. I walk back into the studio and sit with the kids. Sooner or later people start walking in. Class doesn't start till 8:30 and it's 8 now. People start stretching and talking to each other. I look at the kids and see them talking

"So are you guys ready for this class? It's gonna be fun and have a little twist to it" I say. I had a surprise for them and I couldn't wait for them to see

"What's the twist?"Ryanne ask and I shake my head

"I can't tell you. You'll see for yourself now continue to streach, get some water, and I'll be right back" I say and leave the room I walk to the counter to quickly see who is teaching tomorrow. WilldaBeast! I haven't been to his classes since my accident years ago. It would be great to go. I sign my name on the paper then head back to my class. It was full of people. I walk through everyone and sit seeing more people still walk in. I then noticed the squad was here and they were sitting with there kids. I look at Kenneth and see him Laughing with De'Arra. I smile at them then look at the time. It's 8:30, let's get started!

"Hey what's up everyone! I'm Danielle Smith and today I'm gonna be teaching you guys a choreography I made with my good friend David Moore. Sadly he couldn't be here with you guys today but he wishes and hopes you guys kill this one. Since this is a really big class I want you all to literally fill the whole room. Like every space. Ok no more chit chat with me, Let's get started!" I say and they all cheer and laugh. I laugh along and get to teaching.

1 hour later

Class was almost over and we were doing the last group. This was the kids surprise. I make them all sit in the front to watch.

"Kenneth, Gabe, Sean, Will, Josh, And Josh B. It's your turn" I say and the kids gasp. They have never seen there fathers dance before. Which I find a bit odd. But little did they know how talented they're parents really are. . I wink at them and they look at them with confused looks. The music starts and they work there magic!

(Can I just say how great they did this. Like yasssss)

When they were done I did a little speech then class ended, and everyone started to leave. The squad and the kids were still here. We look at them and they were all shocked. Especially Ryanne and Erin.