Chap 26

De'Arra POV

It was now lunch and I was nervous as ever

It was now lunch and I was nervous as ever. I haven't been around Big K's group since I got in trouble. And since I haven't been around, I don't know what to expect. I haven't been myself all morning. Michael keeps asking me if I'm ok and I say I'm fine. I'm really not...

As I walk to the gym, I see it's pretty empty. Besides Big K's group in the corner sitting on the bleachers. I sigh and walk over to them. One of the members Kevin spots me and laughs.

"Oh look, the ballerina decided to show up" Kevin says and they laugh a bit. I take a seat beside Selena and she gives me a side hug. She's the only one in the group I could trust.

"Alright guys. I know this guy who will give me 5 big bags of weed. Are y'all about splitting it?" Big K says.

"Hell ya I am" Kiki, another member says. She's the wild one

"Nah I'm good" Alex says. He's the crazy smart one

"Come on guys. Stop being boring. You have to smoke it anyways" Kevin says

"How about you sweet cheeks" Big K smirks at me. I roll my eyes

"No" I say sternly

"Oh cmon. Just a little bit. I'll be easy on you" he winks at me. Can I leave already?

"Look guys. If she doesn't wanna smoke this time, allow her" Selena says. I smile at her and she gives me a little playful nudge on my shoulder.

"Ok. This one time twinkle toes is off the hook. But you still have to smoke. Here's your baggy" Kevin says and hands me a little bag with weed in it. I take it and put it in my bag. I get up and start to leave. When I start walking, I feel someone grip my arm hard.

"If you know what's good for you, you'll do what I say baby girl" Big K whispers in my ear. I feel sick to my stomach. I snatch my arm away and quickly walk out the gym. I make my way to the cafe and find the squad. I take a seat down and they all look at me.

"Where were you?" Mason asks

"I had to hand in some late work to a teacher" I lied

"Your shaking" Michael says as he holds my hand. I look at him and he squints his eyes at me.

"I was running here. Don't worry I'm fine" I lie again. He gives me an unsure look but doesn't question it. What am I gonna do? As I'm in my thoughts, Erin squeals and grabs her bag

"Guys I'll see you in class. I have to go meet someone. I'll tell you about it later. Byeee" she says and quickly walks out. We all share looks

"I wonder who's she's meeting?" Ryanne says

"Probably a boy" Michael jokes and we laugh a bit. Little did we know....

Erin POV

As I walk out the cafe, I go to meet King

As I walk out the cafe, I go to meet King. He said to meet him at the front. I walk over to him and he smiles. I pull him into a hug and he wraps his arms around me. He then pulls away a bit and leans in slowly. He kisses me and pulls away. I smile at him and he licks his lips

 I smile at him and he licks his lips

"That was cute" I mumble out. He caresses my cheek and smiles at me

"Your so beautiful" he says. I blush and close my eyes looking down. He's so sweet

"So what do you wanna do?" I ask him

"I was thinking. We go and chill at my house for a bit" he say. I look at the time and it's 12:00. Lunch finishes at 1:15. I guess we have time.

"Ok let's go" I say. He holds my hand and we walk out of school. We start walking, it's kinda a far walk but I can manage. It's like a 10 minute walk. Once we reach, he opens the door and we walk in. It's a nice house.

"Your house is lovely" I say. He smiles and we walk up to his room. As we walk, I see pictures on the wall. Like baby pictures. I then see this one with King and this little girl. She looked about 4. I stare at the picture until King walks behind me.

"That's my little sister Krissy" he says lowly. I smile at the picture and touch her face

"She looks just like you"

"Ya. That was my mini me. We did everything together. I taught her so much things. Sadly she died 3 years ago" he says and I turn to him. He's staring at the picture, I see his eyes water and pull him into a hug. He wraps his arms around me and I feel a tear fall onto my neck.

"She was my bestfriend" he mumbles and I see more tears roll down his face. I rub his back and kiss his head.

Words can't explain how bad I felt. I felt like I was on the verge of crying but I had to be strong for him. He leans up and his eyes are a little puffy and red.

"Your the first person I ever told. I kept all my emotions in about her death"He says. He then rubs his face and puts a fake smile on his face. Another tear falls from his face. I use my thumb to wipe it.

"It's ok to cry" I lightly smile. We walk to his room and sit down.

"So how did she die?" I ask

"She was born with a heart problem. As she got older her heart became weaker. She was always so happy though, she never let her pain get the best of her. One day when me and her we're playing, she started crying, I remember her holding her chest and telling me to get our mom, so I did, and as we made our way back to her, she was already gone" he says and closes his eyes. I feel a tear roll down my face. This is so sad. He lost his baby sister.

"I'm sorry King for your lost" I say. He looks up at me and lightly smiles. He wipes my tear with his thumb and let's out a tiny laugh

"It's ok. I'm still upset that she's gone, but I'm happy that she's no longer suffering" I smile at him and he smiles back

"Well I'm happy that your happy" we both let a little laugh. He moves a strand of hair behind my ear

"You know Erin, your a very special girl. Your the first girl I've ever opened up to" he says.

"Your special too. Now can we cuddle" I ask and he nods his head. He lays down and I lay beside him wrapping my arm around his torso. He wraps his arm around me and pulls me closer. I close my eyes and sigh. This is so comfortable. I start to feel my eyes get heavy which means I'm gonna sleep.

"Sleep tight beautiful" Was the last thing I heard before falling asleep

To Be Continued

Lala here❤️

Awww Erin and King are soooo cute❤️

Vote and Comment below❤️