Chapitre 31

11th May 2019, 10 days to go..

- Look at the girl on the right.

Yukhei followed the instruction only to find a group of five or six girls by the bar on the right. His head turned back to Mark with raised eyebrow as to ask him for more details.

- The tall one with the long hair. I think she's a foreigner.

This time Yukhei noticed the said girl. But he didn't find her interesting. She was taller compared to some of her friends, with long straight hair and curvy body, covered in tight jeans and T-shirt. The Chinese turned again to Mark.

- Everyone here is a foreigner, but I was thinking about the smaller. The curvy one.

Right on the opposite side of the tall girl there was a shorter one with a reddish wavy hair.

- She has bigger boobs compared to the others. Why you don't like her?

Yukhei was right but Mark was stubborn. He pointed back at the other girl.

- But the taller's ass is better.

Their eyes followed the girl's figure in sync as the two of them took a slip from their drinks.

- Body like a hourglass.

If it wasn't for Yukhei's loud snore the girls probably would never notice them, causing a lot of giggles in their direction. As to save himself from the embarrassment, Yukhei winked at the group and put his arm around Mark's shoulder. After the Chinese spoiled the girls with enough attention he turned to Mark and spend a good minute looking at his face.

Apparently, Mark has learned how to use eye pencil and some other light make up that made his face more outlined and stole all the attention from the people around. The light was dimmed in the club the boys were at so this time Mark has put a darker make up around his eyes and a very glossy lip balm that was reflecting every light.

Yukhei congratulated himself for the self control he had for not taking Mark right there and right at the moment in the club. His hand was resting on the younger's thighs, playing with the hole in his jeans while they were casually talking.

The two boys have arrived in Jeju on Friday evening. Yukhei barely gave Mark any time to get ready for the flight as he wanted to get there as soon as possible. The Chinese had full program of what he wanted to show the other, including some clubs and hidden beaches. Mark was literally dragged to a club like the one they were now the moment the plane landed yesterday.

They got a drink, talked for a while, danced. Mark doesn't remember when the topic of the conversation get to their type for girls. It all started from quoting vines and somehow they got there.

- Why are we even talking about girls? Like, we are a couple..

- I'm not gay, Mark. I'm pan.

The Canadian wasn't anywhere close knowing about other sexualities but he didn't question it. He didn't want to embarrass himself in front of the other so he just nodded and made a mental note to himself to check more about this topic.

He turned his head to face Yukhei, seeing him bite his lower lip and the lust in his eyes. In that position, their lips were a mere centimeters away. If one of them said anything they'll kiss. The Chinese noticed that and pulled away.

- Your flat ass is just jealous.

Without further notice, Yukhei got up and left Mark stunned from the comment, behind. It took the Canadian a while before he follow the other, not missing to hit him on the neck.

- I didn't hear you complain when you fucked my flat ass.

- That's because I love only your flat ass.

The Chinese smiled softly and wrapped Mark in his embrace, leading him the way. The streets were quiet, the lights were losing themselves around every corner. The weather, usual for the island, was humid and hot even during the night. The sky was clear, exposing millions of stars from galaxies far away.

Beautiful. However, the only stars Yukehi was staring at were in Mark's eyes. They were shining bright that any star out there and were full of love for him. And maybe that was the main reason why Yukhei loved staring at them instead at the sky.

It didn't took long before the boys were on the beach. It was dark, the only light coming from the city but that didn't stop many tourists to visit it during the night. Yukhei and Mark weren't exception. They were walking over the soft sand around until they got closer to the sea. That's when Yukhei caught Mark bride style and started running with him into the water. The younger was screaming and protesting, threatening that if his phone get wet he'll chop off the other dick until Yukhei got him out of the water.

- Take off your important stuff out because I'm dragging you back in.

This time Mark went in on his own, jumping at the Chinese, who didn't saw that coming, and both were underwater.

The two boys were soaked wet to their bones when they were walking back to their hotel. Their time in the sea was fun and filled with a lot of laughter but neither of them have planned to ahead of the things to have a tower or spare clothes to change after that. Mark's make up was now a stain on his shirt as he unsuccessfully tried to remove it.

They weren't welcomed very warm at the hotel but that didn't ruin their fun. The two had a little competition to their room, only for Mark to find out that even though he was first Yukhei had the key.

The way to the bathroom was full of kissing while trying to strip the wet clothes off them. It well pretty good until Mark tripped while he was trying to get his leg out of his wet jeans, falling on his butt.

- Good job. You made your ass more flat.

- Shut up and help me.

~~~~~~~

Hello, hello! I'm in the middle of writing the other chapter so if I don't upload it later I'll do it tomorrow uwu. Here, have a nice piece of Lumark being in love and happy (until it last). Not much left and it's already been 7 months... I should work harder and finish it asap. Hope you like it. Love you.xxx

P.S. I uploaded a Markhyuck one shot, check it out if you want