Chapitre 20

The flight was annoying for Mark the most of the time as the girl didn't get any of the hints to leave the boys alone. Mark couldn't talk with his lover so he just went to the bedroom to rest. There weren't many things in the room besides the huge bed in the right side. The covers looked extremely expensive just as everything around that Mark feared to sit. Eventually, he lied himself on the top of it, playing on some game he had on the phone. The girl's loud giggles were hurting Mark's head from the other room and he wanted to tell her to leave Yukhei but he didn't want to be rude. The Chinese finally told her something that Mark couldn't hear, nor he cared much about, and then entered the bedroom. Mark didn't move from his position, not even when Yukhei sat next to him caressing his back. He had first to lost the game he was playing before paying any attention to the other.

- I'm sorry.

Mark only sighed and threw his phone away on the bed to get up. He clung to Yukhei's arm and buried his face in the other's neck, leaving small kisses there. Yukhei let Mark do whatever he wanted with his neck, knowing that for sure the younger would leave marks.

When it was just the two of them, Mark always showed the side of him that wanted to experiment with everything that he was forbidden to and learn what he liked and what he hated. Every touch, every move were so careful and slow as to not cross a line, not do something wrong. And he was lucky to have Yukhei and his patience by his side. The Chinese was opened for everything the other wanted to try as long as it was safe and not so illegal. With Yukhei, Mark felt some kind of confidence that was extraneous for him. He got more carefree and mindless. That's the Mark he became after he met Yukhei, but was still afraid to show to anyone but Yukhei. That Mark was sensuous and not scared to express his feelings. That's the Mark Yukhei loved the most.

Mark slowly crawled into Yukhei's lap as if it was his throne and there is where he belonged. His agressive kisses had became more soft as he pulled back to look the other's face from close. Every look at Yukhei's face made Mark overwhelmed. His plump lips, his big eyes, his nose, his eyebrows, every feature screamed top model. Not to mention his caramel skin that was glowing on sun. And right now Yukhei looked as perfect as always. His lips were sightly opened and wet, so kissable ans irresistible, his big eyes were holding stars in them and shining, reflecting Mark's. In moments like that the Canadian felt like teenager, thirsting over Yukhei, because he wanted more of him.

- I love you.

These three words fell off in a whisper from Mark's mouth too easy as he was under hypnosis by the other's beauty. Yukhei was the first one to react. It wasn't like they haven't told each other that but they expressed it more physically than verbally. Mark either waited for Yukhei to say it back or he still haven't realized it and the older couldn't tell which one was so he leaned to peak Mark's cheek. On his part, the horny teenager Mark turned into a giggling mess by the soft kiss. Yukhei joined him too and both of them were laughing like mad men at god know what until their tummies ached.

- I still love you, though.

Yukhei murmured it back and leaned to kiss Mark's lips again, pulling him closer by the hips. But Mark wasn't yet satisfied so he pulled away.

- What was that? I didn't hear you.

- I said I love you.

The mischievous smirk on Mark's lips was annoying Yukhei. But he also was so crazy in love with that annoying smile.

- I've prepared something for us when we are in Hong Kong.

Mark hummed and brushed his nose to the other's, wrapping his arms around his neck.

- I'll take you to my favorite places. I'll make you my favorite dishes. It'll be just the two of us. You and me. All alone.

Their lips connect in a hungrily kiss, teeth clashing, saliva dripping from their mouth. Yukhei's hands were holding firmly Mark's thighs but slowly moving up to his ass, squeezing here and there. They were making out grinding on each other when the annoying blonde girl went into the room without knocking. For a second, Mark wanted to jump off and hide out of embarrassment but instead he pressed closer to Yukhei and looked and the girl, still sitting in the older's lap, as if nothing happened.

- I.. um.. the pilot say we're landing in half an hour. You should get on your places.

And she just exited as fast as she busted into the room. It took all Mark's will not to laugh at that, while Yukhei didn't look very amused yet didn't scrolled Mark for his altitude.

- Get off and take your sit.

Mark tapped Yukhei's thighs and smiled.

- That's my sit.

Yukhei rolled eyes on the comment but helped Mark get up without missing the opportunity to slap his ass. Yukhei was behind the younger holding him by the waist pressing his chest to the other's back. The girl was  looking at them until Yukhei kissed Mark's neck and leaded them to their seats.

Within the announced time, the plane landed save. At the airport there was a car that took the boys to Kun's house where they were supposed to have dinner. Of course the car was luxury and expensive, all inside covered in leather.

The house, as Yukhei described it, was a whole mansion with huge yard. There was a tennis court and pools they passed with the car. The atmosphere made Mark feel uncomfortable and the was overthinking everything again. As if Yukhei read his mind, he started caressing the younger's thigh.

- You are thinking too loud, baby boy. I swear Kun and Ten are amazing people. I would take you here if I knew they'll hurt you.

Mark wasn't sure about that.

~~~~我爱你们~~~~

2 exams done, 2 more left this week.. I'm so done with school so I decided why not write another chapter uwu Enjoy it. All the love.xxx