Chapitre 12

The moment the car was parked, Mark stormed out, slamming the door and running inside the building. Yukhei followed after him and caught him while he was searching for his keys.

- I told you I was sorry.

Mark scoffed, rolling eyes.

- You are disgusting. Leave me alone.

The Canadian tried to push Lucas away but he didn't move. Instead we was going closer to him even when Mark was pressed to the wall and didn't have anywhere to hide. The older take a hold of Mark's figure and wrapped him in his arms.

- Please, don't hate me. I lo.. like.. I have very strong feelings for you and your silence is hurting me. Forgive me, please.

Mark's hands wrapped around Lucas as in answer so he sighed reassured. They stayed like that, pressed close to each other, breathing each other's scent for some more.

Mark never imagined that he'll be the one to feel assurances in the hugs of his lover. In the books he have read and from all the things his parents have told him, it was that he had to be the strong one, the one that had to feel the other feel safe in his embrace. He was taught to give without expect anything in return. So where he was right now, getting a better place to stay and two amazing friends made him believe that it was his reward for being humble and generous all this time. However, when he became closer with one of these friends, especially since it was with the boy, he felt sick. Being told that same sex lovers were send from hell to ruin the other's life, he couldn't look at himself. He prayed for salvation and all he got was Lucas. The boy came to him every night to save him from his thoughts. Mark wanted to be selfish and keep Lucas close to him. He knew it was wrong, forbidden, but isn't exactly the forbidden fruit that is the sweetest? And Lucas' image was the sweetest of them all. Once he took a bite from him, he only wanted more and more. But he knew that deep inside the Chinese was bitter. He had got himself into bad things a long ago and he couldn't leave it now alive. And that frightened Mark but at the same time he feel the safest in the other's hands. He felt guilty for being selfish and thinking only about his happiness. But he was also tired of giving up every so the others could be happy instead of him, especially if his happiness was Lucas. Mark wanted him all - no leaving him, no sharing him. It was impossible but Mark planned to keep it like that as long as he could.

- I'll forgive you when you brush your teeth.

- Stop! I didn't know you'll react like that! You said you like when I kiss you!

Lucas was whining. Mark couldn't see his face but he knew his brows were knitted, his nose was wrinkled and he was definitely pouting. To be honest, Mark was barely holding himself back from kissing him but he didn't want to commit the same mistake.

- No kissing after.. after this.. the thing you did earlier!

The Chinese couldn't hold his laugh. His chest was moving with the sound that left his mouth so Mark backed from the hug, trying to look as disappointed as he could even if Yukhei's laughter was making him feel soft inside.

- I literally suck your dick in a car on a public parking! Why are you so shy about it?

- Because I can!

Mark slapped the other's arm as to prove a point.

- Okay, okay but after I brush my teeth better prepare for some good smooch.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The moment when Mark's body fell on the bed he felt all the fatigue taking over him. In the last 24 hours his relationship with Yukhei went through a complete metamorphosis. From their late night conversation over the phone, to their actual first kiss, the date and the intimate scene in the car. Mark swore that this day continue too long but he didn't regret any of it and if it could continue for another 24 hours, he would totally have taken advantage of it.

Yukhei joined him soon on the bed, running his hands under the other's shirt pinching his sides. Mark immediately jerked up growling. The Chinese was lying on his back so Mark climbed on him and sat in his abdomen. They interlocked their hands as in a habit.

- Are we officially together?

Mark whispered looking the other in the eyes who, in turn, smiled.

- You have to make up your mind first, baby boy. Just because I like you doesn't mean you have to like me back too. Just.. if.. if you don't feel the same, make sure to tell me so I don't get my hopes too high.

- Then I want you to be my boyfriend, Xuxi!

The said boy lifted himself (with a little help from Mark) he he could get closer to the one sitting on his lap. Yukhei kissed Mark's nose first and then his cheeks before paying extra attention to his lips, biting his lower lip on purpose. After they parted from the kiss they made eye contact as to share all their unspoken words, was it out of fear or doubt.

Lucas noticed Mark's eyes first. Back then these dark, shining eyes caught his attention ans he was so glad they haven't changed a bit for the past 2 months. He hoped that the light behind then never fades away.

- Don't rush the things, baby boy.

- Minhyung.

The Canadian whispering at him but Lucas doesn't seem to understand so looked at him questionable.

- What?

- Minhyung is my korean name. No one really call me that but I wanted you to know.

Yukhei places a kiss on the younger's forehead.

- Minhyung. I love it. I'll call you only this from now on.

Mark giggled and hugged the other.

- Let's sleep. We have classes tomorrow.

- Good night, Minhyung.

- Sweet dreams, Xuxi.

(╹◡╹)(╹◡╹)(╹◡╹)(╹◡╹)(╹◡╹)

The new chapter is ready yay!! Next week I have vacation so if I don't have many homework I'll try to upload a few times but I can't promise. Thank you so much for reading!! Hope you like this chapter. Also, if you have some questions about the characters, the plot, me hah or the story at all don't hesitate to ask. Love you.xxx