PART 65: | THE MASSACRE OF ST. TROPEZ |

Start from the beginning

A huntress swung her right hand at Natali but she blocked her swing. But huntress quickly snapped out her leg to catch behind Natali's, sending her to the ground with a thud. Huntress took a blade made of wood from her boot, but before she could stab Natali, she rolled over to the side and got off of the ground with her vampire speed. In the next moment, she was behind huntress and she had her in a chokehold. That was when she realized that the huntress wasn't an ordinary human hunter, she was also a witch. Natali began siphoning magic from her and huntress groans in pain.

- "A witch and a hunter." Natali remarks, "You're first."

While Natali was siphoning her magic away, a huntress managed to gain strength and shift Natali over herself, throwing her to the ground.

Suddenly Kol joined them and he had his hand on her neck within a matter of seconds. He blasted her across the room and watched as her body crashed into the wall and then crumpled to the floor.

- Then he gives his hand to Natali to help her get up and says, "Let's just kill her."

- "No. I need to find out who sent her." Natali told him and started walking towards the huntress who was still on the ground trying to recover. Blood trickled out the corner of her lips as she coughed weakly and she leaned back against the wall behind her.

Natali roughly pulled her up by her hair, not caring that huntress barely had straight to stand on her legs.

- "Did anyone told you not to come alone to fight an original vampire and vampire-witch hybrid?" Natali tells her.

- "Who sent you?" Kol asks her, with anger in his voice.

- Huntress spit out blood that was in her mouth before saying, " I don't know."

- "Do you think we believe you? Natali tells her with a laugh, "You're coming with us." she says, before muttering a spell that sent huntress to sleep.

They brought her to the mansion, but they were in a basement where Natali had jail sells for people like the huntress. Natali woke her up when they tied her to the chair and put enchanted chains on her so that she couldn't do magic.

- When she woke up her view was blurry and she could see Natali in front of her saying, "Tell us who sent you."

- "I told you

- "I told you.." She began saying, "I don't know who that vampire is."

- "So it's a vampire." Natali remarks, "Tell me more!" she demanded, getting too close for comfort.

- "You could just pick her brain." Kol suggested.

- Natali looks at him before the huntress started saying, "You won't find out anything."

- "Let's try and see." Natali says. Then she grabbed huntress' head and began muttering spell under her breath that allowed her to see glimpses of her memories. She saw her entering a bar, but there wasn't any sign or name around her to find out where it was located. A few seconds later she saw her entering a room and she heard what huntress and vampire boss were talking. The only problem was that the voice of the vampire who sent the huntress was disguised and Natali couldn't recognize it.

- When she finished her spell she turned towards Kol, "Interesting thing is that the voice of a vampire was disguised."

- "So it could be someone you know and they knew what you could do." Kol stated.

- Natali nodded, "That vampire is trying to kill me for centuries."

- "Well, then we know that it's an old vampire." Kol says, "Someone you turned?"

- Natali shakes her head, "I don't think so.. I don't know."

- Kol turns towards the huntress, "Where did you meet that vampire?" he asks.

- "Some bar for vampires in St. Petersburg." A huntress told them, knowing that this is it for her. There was no way she would escape them.

- "Be more specific." Kol demands.

When she told them the address where she found a vampire bar there wasn't anything more they could use her for. Kol quickly shoved his hand into her chests and ripped her heart out.

・ • ・ • ・

You better bring your best,

If you wanna play my game.

・ • ・ • ・

⚜ ✡ ⚜ ✡ ⚜ ✡

I didn't even realize it is this short until now.