"Well that was a bit unnecessary."

Aubrey turned around to face Stacie who was giving her a small glare.

"No it wasn't. They never watch where they're going and they act like they own the place. They don't respect anyone and they only look out for themselves. They're all the same." Aubrey crossed her arms after explaining her actions.

"They?" the brunette asked; her glare now replaced with confusion.

"Werewolves," Aubrey groaned not knowing why Stacie hadn't known that fact. Then it hit her.

She finally realised her mistake as she saw a hurt look with a pair of grass green eyes, glassing over from a small amount of tears.

"So Beca only looks out for herself?" Stacie felt like someone had taken a blade and took a long slow cut at her heart. She knew Aubrey wasn't fond of werewolves, but to say all that; right in front of her to make things worse.

"No no I didn't mea-"

"So Emily acts like she owns the place?" Stacie asked with a slightly more bitter tone.

"No Stacie it's not like tha-" Aubrey was trying to make up for her mistake, but Stacie wasn't giving her a chance. She wouldn't blame her.

"So. I only care about myself? And we're all the same?" As she said those words out loud; Stacie was now fully progressing what Aubrey had said and it hurt. It really hurt.

"Stacie please let me explai-"

Stacie stopped her by throwing her hands in the air, " No you know what. Just forget it."

The brunette pushed past Aubrey and walked on.

Small tears were forming in Aubrey's eyes. She never wanted to hurt Stacie like that. It actually felt like someone was squeezing her heart when she saw the brunette looking hurt like that. She had fucked up big time and she had to fix it, NOW.

Without thinking she threw her arms around the werewolf's waist, "Please Stacie."

The brunette was about to push the vampire off of her, that was until she heard a sniff.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean you. Beca and Emily either, but especially not you. Please just..... just let me explain, please."

No matter how mad Stacie was; she didn't want to be away from Aubrey. So she relaxed into the blonde's arms and turned around.

Stacie had never seen Aubrey cry. She was always this tough and strong girl, but now she was nearly balling her eyes out and it broke Stacie's heart.

She wanted to yell and accuse, but looking at the girl in front of her; she knew she had to bring out her gentle side.

As she was about to talk; she heard Beca and Chloe coming around the corner and quickly, but gently, wiped away Aubrey's tears.

"Hey." Aubrey looked up and was surprised by Stacie's calm and soft voice. "We'll talk about it later ok? Right now we have a mission to accomplish."

Aubrey nodded, but turned her gaze back to the ground. She felt like she didn't deserve to even look at Stacie.

However she felt a hand lifting her chin and bringing her face to face with those beautiful green eyes.

"Don't give away our cover, otherwise demon Emily will definitely make you cry." Stacie grew a small smile as a soft chuckle escaped Aubrey's lips.

"You gals ready go home?" Beca walked up to them with a few carrots in her hand. Behind her, Chloe had a bunch of lettuce, tomatoes, cherries and a cucumber.