Lucky

Beca just couldn't understand it.

How could a single rabbit; a small animal with hair that hops around, get so much attention.

The short brunette leaned against the living room doorway and watched as the little animal walked around while almost all the girls were cooing over it.

The guys on the other hand were also there, but they were playing video games on the TV.

"Come on Lucky. Come to aunt Stacie," the leggy brunette baby talked to the animal.

"No. Forget about her and come to me," Chloe tried to get Lucky's attention.

All the girls tried except for Emily.

Then Emily put out her hands and called to the rabbit. "Here Lucky. Come on boy."

The rabbit instantly went over to the young girl and put its front paws in her hands, resulting in a chorus of 'aawwwee' from the others.

"How are you so good with him?," Aubrey questioned, quite astonished that the animal had such a bond with Emily.

Emily shrugged and scratched Lucky behind the ear causing him to fall onto his side and enjoy the attention.

"Ha!" everyone looked up to see Bumper pointing at Donal. "I win!"

The boys were currently playing Fiva on Beca's PS4 and were tied. Bumper however had just scored and was beaming with joy.

Donald and Jesse however smiled at the dancing giant with knowing grins.

"Bumper," Benji sighed. "That was our goal. You scored the winning point for them," Benji held the bridge of his nose.

"Wait what!?" the giant exclaimed.

"Ha!" Donal and Jesse said in unison causing the girls to giggle.

Beca decided that enough was enough and that it was time to talk to the group. "Ok listen up," she tried to everyone's attention, but the boys were now in an argument with Bumper and the girls were busy with Lucky.

"Hello?" the brunette said a little louder and the results were still the same.

"Hey!" Beca finally yelled and everybody froze as silence fell over the room.

Beca glared at all of them and there was no movement from anyone.

Lucky started to walk over to Beca and it didn't go unnoticed. The only things moving; were Lucky and the group's eyes following him.

Beca raised an eyebrow as the rabbit came closer to her and rested against her leg.

This resulted in a few grins coming from the girls.

Beca didn't like it at all and gently shoved the bunny away with her foot. "Shoo, go to your mama," she pointed the rabbit into the direction of Emily.

The bunny looked at Beca with it's big eyes and Beca looked at Emily pleadingly. "Emily. Call back your monster."

Said girl rolled her eyes and held out her hands to which the rabbit responded to.

"Aawwww" Aubrey had a small smirk on her face. "Is the midget scared of a little bunny?"

"First of all," Beca pointed finger in the air, "I am not scared of that thing. And second, I am not a midget."

"Oh please," scoffed the blonde. "Even the dwarf is taller than you."

That was the final bit to push Benji, who had been trying to hold in his chuckles, to burst out laughing.