What friends are for

Beca was sitting on her rock, just listening to the sound of the night.

For the first time in more than seven years; she felt alone again.
The one thing that she would never admit, but feared the most.

To think. Yesterday she had a family, a potential soulmate and a sister. Now, all thanks to a strange dark creature; she had lost it all. If it weren't for it then all those events would never have happened and she would never had ended up like this.

It was amazing how much one could think more clearly in silence.

She wanted to run of and find Emily.

Wanted to fall on her knees and apologise and ask for forgiveness. But she knew that she was the last person that Emily wanted to see.

Her wolf senses kicked in and she heard someone approaching.

But nobody was allowed to see her like this. She already showed too much tears when she yelled at Emily earlier. Her emotions were all outside now and she can't and didn't want to put them all inside again.

At least not yet.

There was only one person who would usually ever comfort her.

"Stacie I told you I wanted to be left alone!" Beca spat out putting her head between her hands.

"It's a good thing I'm not Stacie then," Beca tensed a bit at the voice she never thought she would hear and dreaded at the same time.

She let out a heavy sigh and looked down. "I must really have fucked up bad if you came."

Aubrey chuckled slightly at the shorter girl. She was angry at Beca for how she yelled at Emily, Chloe and Stacie. But seeing her like this actually made her feel sorry for the werewolf. Nobody deserved to feel like that, not even your enemies.

"Trust me. I didn't come on my own accords." Aubrey said while walking to stand next to the rock Beca was sitting on. "I'm doing this for the others."

Beca gave a small snort of laughter as she turned her face away from the blonde, trying to hide her face.

"Stacie must be totally pissed at me," the brunette chuckled out at the thought of the tall brunette being angry at her. She had been angry before, but in a joking way.

"Surprisingly no."

Beca swung her head around to look at the vampire with a surprised expression.

"Seriously?" Aubrey smiled and nodded. "She's not pissed?"

Aubrey giggled slightly, which was the exact opposite of what Beca usually made her do.

"Like, at all?" the brunette kept prying. Because she couldn't think that Stacie wouldn't be at least a smidge angry. Beca knows that she would've been fuming if someone had shouted at her like that.

"Nope," Aubrey responded popping the 'p'.
"I actually wanted to come over here and kick the living and dead daylights out of you, but she stopped me."

Beca didn't know what to say. She simply looked at Aubrey while the blonde talked.

Aubrey was looking over the dark forest, feeling Beca's eyes on her.

"She managed to calm everyone down and convince them to not leave you and go after your sis-... I mean Emily." Aubrey flinched slightly at her mistake. Although she never went through something like this, she knew it must be a tough topic for the brunette.

"No. Please say it."

This time it was Aubrey who looked at Beca with confusion.

"Please tell me she's my sister," Beca said before looking down at her findleling hands. "Maybe you can convince me that she still is."