The end?

The sun rose to reveal a tragic morning.

Casa da delinquents, which was normally filled with loud conversations and laughter; was now filled with the silence of loss.

All were sat in the living room wide awake even though none of them had slept. How could they?

How could they close their eyes and put their minds to rest knowing that one of them had died. One of them had to pay the ultimate price in the end.

The feeling only worsened when Chloe had finally told them about what had happened.

How Emily sacrificed herself so that she could live.

The tragedy had hit everyone hard and they clearly showed it. They just sat around the living room; doing absolutely nothing.

Beca had been hit the hardest.

Her sister had died in her arms. Died for her happiness.

But that's Emily for you.

The girl would do everything in her power to make others happy. She always put others' needs before her own.

Beca was currently sitting on the double couch with Chloe's arms wrapped around her. Aubrey in the single seater next to them, embracing Stacie who was seated in her lap.

Jesse, Cynthia and Flo had a large blanket around them as they sat on the couch with three seats.

The rest of the guys were on the ground around the coffee table.

Donald was just spinning around a screw while Benji drew small circles on the table with his wand. Bumper was trying his best to sleep; laying on his arms on the table. However it proved pointless.

On one of the sky rests Amy sat with crossed legs, hugging a soft pink blanket. It was the same blanket that she had picked up and given Emily the day they first met.

Jessica and Ashley were cuddled together, but it didn't seem nor feel like a cute, happy cuddle.

Lilly was so sad that she was actually sitting upright.

Lucky had come once or twice throughout the night, but eventually always went back up the stairs and laid down in front of Emily's door.

Chloe felt bad for the little thing. He only wanted to be with Emily and he doesn't understand why she isn't responding like she used to. The redhead just wanted to hold him and tell him everything so that he could accept the reality.

She was quickly brought out of her thoughts by a light sniff and the feeling of a small tear falling onto her arm.

Beca had been silently crying since they left the room.

Memories of her and Emily's childhood kept replaying in Beca's mind. Like the time she experienced her very first thunderstorm since her parents had died.

Flashback

It had been three weeks since they found Emily and brought the little girl home with them. The Mitchells were friendly people, but very distant.

They didn't have many friends, only business partners, and they rarely saw them.

However it turned out that it was a good thing.

People never asked about Emily and everyone assumed that Miranda had another child.

Beca slept peacefully in her bed while the heavy rain crashed down on the earth outside of their home in the city. She loved the sound of the water falling and the thunder roaring every now and then.