Are we friends now?

The birds were chirping outside and the sun was shining.

Beca however was still asleep on the couch and she didn't want to wake up. She was having a dream of a certain redhead.

It was just the two of them alone in the dark. They were leaning in, lips almost touching. But a bright light appeared and pulled Chloe away.

"No! Don't go, don't leave me!" she yelled.

"Beca," she heard a voice, "Beca wake up."

Beca's eyes flew open to reveal the mysterious voice. Emily was kneeling down next to the couch looking at Beca with concern.

"Hey," Emily spoke softly. "Are you ok?"

"Yeah," Beca let out with a sigh of relief. "Just a bad dream. Don't worry," she reassured her sister.

"You want to talk about it?" the younger brunette asked sweetly.

Beca turned her head and shrugged, "Not really. You know I don't communicate my feelings well."

"Can't blame a sister for trying though," Emily stated and Beca just smiled and shook her head.

But then something came to mind. "Emily?" Beca asked and looked at her sister. "Two things," she said holding up two fingers, "One, what's with the sweet wake up call. And two, what are you doing here?"

Emily cracked a smile at her sister. "Well one, I figured after yesterday you didn't need our violent wake up and two I came to check on you."

"Awwee, that's so sweet," Beca cooed with her hands clutching her heart. "But seriously, get out," she said jokingly while turning away from the younger girl.

"Fine," Emily replied with a smirk standing up and taking a plate that was on the coffee table behind her. "Then I guess I'll just take my pancakes with me."

Beca immediately snapped her head around and saw Emily starting to walk off with the dish. "No no no wait wait WAIT!" she yelled.

Emily turned around smiling while holding the plate in one hand. "Yes?" she mockingly asked with a smirk, "Is there something you need?"

Beca gave a pouty face and stretched out her arms like a little kid wanting to be picked up. "Pancakes," she pouted.

"Hmm. No," Emily said sternly.

"Oh come on Em," Beca complained.

"Fine, but only if you say please and you apologise to me," the taller brunette said while taking a step forward.

"Ok I like it, but I'm not that desperate," Beca scoffed a laugh.

Without saying anything Emily put the plate down on the far end of the table and sat down next to it. She then took out a fork and put in the air.

The two siblings stared each other down before Beca spoke. "You wouldn't dare," she said squinting her eyes.

Emily stabbed the stack of pancakes and wripped out a piece and held it to her mouth. As the fork went closer to her mouth, Beca's eyes started to widen.

"Ok! Fine!" the older werewolf shouted as the pancake was on the brink of entering Emily's mouth.

The younger girl looked at her sister expectantly. "Uuggh," Beca groaned, "I'm sorry I tried to chase you away and please may I have the pancakes."

"But off course," laughed the tall girl as she placed the fork with a piece of pancake back on the plate and pushed the dish until it was within Beca's reach.

"Thank you," the older sibling said with a mouth full of food.

"You're welcome, but I've got to go. We've got to get to class," Emily replied slinging her bag over her shoulders.