The "date"

Beca, Chloe, Stacie and Aubrey were currently walking to the collection of shops, that were near the academy, to find all of the things that they needed.

The shops were all open 24/7 as certain customers in the magical world were most active after the light of day had faded. Plus all the students there were all teenagers and they usually go out to drink and party at night.

Beca was only here to her sister a favour and Chloe was her buddy; so she was tagging along, which she didn't mind at all. Stacie and Aubrey however; they were on a mission. They had to find a way to get the two some alone time, observe everything and report it back to Emily.

"Why do we have to watch what happens with them and tell every bit of detail to Emily again?" Aubrey and Stacie were walking a slight distance behind of the redhead and short brunette so that they couldn't hear them.

"Because if she wasn't a werewolf then she would definitely have been an angel and take over Cupid's job. She is a master when it comes to love." Stacie paused and looked ahead as if trying to figure something out. "I don't know how she does it."

"Really?" Aubrey asked the brunette. "She must've had a lot of boyfriends."

"Actually she quite sucks when it comes to her own relationships. It's ironic actually," Stacie chuckled to herself.

The chuckling increased as Stacie saw Aubrey trying to find sense in what she had heard. 'How can she be a master with love when she can't even get herself into a relationship?'

"Don't ask questions. Just accept," Stacie gave the blonde a smile which she happily returned .

They soon reached a small supermarket that mainly sold food, but there were toiletries and medicine too.

"Ok, Chloe and I will go get some food for that white devil and you guys go get your...... whatever you need," Beca waved them off and walked to the fruits and vegetables isle.

"Do you even know what he likes!?" Chloe called after her.

"Not he; IT. And yes; Carrots. Everyone knows that."

"Ugggh, you have to show some love to HIM," Chloe ran after the brunette and they disappeared into the isle still having their small argument.

"So what should we pretend to get?" Aubrey asked as she thought that the whole 'we need groceries' thing was just an excuse for them to have come along.

The blonde was surprised to see that Stacie had actually pulled out a small piece of paper from her jacket and unfolded it, revealing a small list.

"I actually do need some ingredients."

Aubrey playfully facepalmed herself before adding, "Off course you do."

Stacie shrugged and gave and smiled sheepishly, "I like to cook with some fresh ingredients."

The two walked into the sauce isle and when Aubrey rounded the corner the corner; a blonde werewolf nearly collided with her.

"Hey watch it!" she yelled at the guy as he managed to slow down just in time.

"Oh sorry. I didn't see you there."

The guy didn't look like the type of person that was usually careless or irresponsible. He actually looked like a normal sweet guy.

"Well then open your eyes and pay attention to where you're going," the vampire snapped at him while passing.

As he apologised once more, he turned and left for the cashier and out the entrance.