Wing women

Beca Mitchell wasn't able to stay focused in any of her classes.

Beca was sitting in the back, propped up on her elbows with her head between her hands.

"Yo dude, you ok?"

Looking to her left, Beca saw Jesse looking at her with a small but genuine look of concern.

Beca had actually been getting close to the guys. She was never the girly type and would normally join them in causing all sorts of mischief.

"What do you mean," the werewolf tried to play dumb. She couldn't stop thinking of the previous night.

Those sky blue eyes, the sea of red curls, soft lips.

She had been thinking of Chloe non stop. The redhead just wouldn't leave her mind, but she wasn't going to admit that to anyone. EVER.

"I mean.....well...... your not sleeping," Jesse gestured to her awoken state. No indication of any form of sleep.

"So?" the brunette snapped a little at the centaur.

"Well you are aware that we are in Mythical History right?" Jesse tilted his head a bit while raising one eyebrow.

Beca was unfazed by his answer and crossed her arms with a huff. "Your point being?"

"He means we've never seen you awake in this class B," Cynthia, who had been eavesdropping, spoke up from Jesse's left side.

"I'm just not that tired is all." Although it was as far from the truth as a dwarf's height from that of a giant's; Beca shrugged it off like it was no big deal.

In the front of the class however; a certain redhead was mindlessly doodling in her notebook.

Aubrey had managed to take her attention away from the lecture and glanced over to her ginger friend beside her.

"What are you doing?"

Her soft voice startled Chloe, making her jump a little.

After calming down her racing heartbeat; she sheepishly smiled while sneakily trying to close her notebook.

"Chloe?" Aubrey's tone was gentle but firm. Asking and ordering her friend at the same time. "You know that I know you better than anyone and you can tell me anything right?"

Chloe looked and nodded. She stayed quiet however, hoping and wishing that Aubrey would just let it go.

"Or I could always just find that notebook later and look from myself," Aubrey turned back to the front with a huge grin.

Her grin widened as she heard her best friend let out a sigh, indicating that Chloe knew she couldn't hide this from the blonde. With that the redhead simply gave Aubrey her notebook.

Aubrey flipped past the pages of notes towards the page that Chloe was doodling on. When she got there she was a quite surprised.

There were hearts littering the page and inside the hearts a pattern kept repeating itself. 'B+C' was the phrase inside each heart and Aubrey knew what it meant.

"So I'm guessing the 'C' is for Chloe?" Chloe nodded. "And who might I ask is the 'B'?"

"Ok but please don't make a big deal out of this. It's not even that big really, just a small crush." Chloe had tried to cover up as much as she could, but Aubrey knew who it was and that this wasn't just a crush. She had seen Chloe's crush face; and this wasn't it.

Chloe sighed again and looked down as she was preparing for one of Aubrey's lectures. "It's Beca," she answered quietly but loud enough to reach the blonde.