Taco Bell

Everything was quiet; there was absolutely no sound other than snoring coming from house number 6 at Werewolf Estates.

The sun's bright yellow rays crept through the open windows and landed on a sleeping Beca. Groaning she tried to roll over only to feel a weight on her body.

She opened her eyes and was met with red locks of hair resting on her chest.

The brunette clasped her head with a hand as she was feeling the headache from her hangover.

"Hey," she shook the vampire awake.

"Oh come on Beca. I want to sleeeeep," Chloe whined while snuggling back into the girl.

Beca movedher legs and realised that her werewolf healing had returned during the night. That meant the silver was out of her system. The werewolf thought for a second, grinning as an idea came to her.

"I want to sleep too, but the couch is mine and you can go sleep somewhere else," she said throwing the redhead off of the couch.

The vampire hit the floor with a 'thud' and grabbed her head. "Hey!" Chloe started to yell only for Beca to turn her head into the back of the couch with a loud 'ssshhhh'.

"Fine," Chloe huffed and got up to look for a new place to sleep.

As she passed the bathroom she saw Bumper passed out in the bathtub while Donald was on the floor with his face in the toilet. Chloe definitely knew he passed out while throwing up.

The reached the stairs and carefully walked over a passed out Benji on her way up.

There were two rooms upstairs because every house was made for two people.

As she entered the door on her left she saw her best friend cuddled up with Stacie. The blonde was lying on her back with one arm dangling from the bed and the other wrapped around the tall brunette, who had her arms around Aubrey's middle.

Chloe shook her head and closed the door smiling.

She opened the door with a soft creak and saw Amy sprawled out on the bed. But what was weird was Lilly dangling from a piece of wood hanging from the roof. She was sleeping upside down like a bat.

Just as Chloe was about to leave and close the door she heard a 'ppsst' from the bed.

When she turned around she saw a foot under Amy gesturing for her to come closer. Chloe slowly walked towards the bed and caught a glance of Emily.

She young girl was currently being squished by big blonde and Chloe was trying her best not to laugh.

"Good morning," the redhead mockingly whispered.

Emily however didn't find it funny and glared at the older girl. "Hey. Could you please help me out here?" the brunette pleaded.

"Hold on," Chloe chuckled and lifted the side of the angel enough to let Emily escape while at the same time not waking the blonde.

"Thank.......you," Emily thanked the girl between catching her breath.

"So. How did.....that..... happen?" the vampire pointed towards the bed.

"Oh, I was a bit tipsy and wanted to lay down while she was drunk and passed our right on top of me," Emily explained as they walked downstairs careful as to not trip over any of the many empty bottles.

"You hungry?" Chloe asked the wolf as they once again stepped over Benji and reached the living room.

"I am actually now that you mention it," the brunette replied.