𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 - 𝐁𝐀𝐄𝐂𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍. (𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐓, 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐓𝐖𝐎.)

Start from the beginning

☆。*。☆。
★。\|/。★
TIME SKIP
★。/|\。★
☆。*。☆。

"Thanks Pimp." Tay said as Pimp put the car in park. The two of them did their special handshake next.

"Anything for my favorite couple."

I felt my cheeks heat up as Tay looked at me and smirked. "We're not dating, Pimp."

Pimp's ears perked up, and he turned around so he could look at me. "So...that means you single then?" he grinned, raising an eyebrow.

I gagged, almost throwing up.

I know this nigga not tryna' flirt with me.

Tay punched him in his arm and mean mugged him. "Aye, watch out bruh." he warned

"Damn," Pimp exclaimed, rubbing his arm as he looked at Tay. "It was a joke. I keep telling you I'm not g-"

"Yeah, sure you ain't. Thanks for the ride bro."

After saying our final goodbyes and thank you's
to Pimp for dropping us off at the airport, we got out of the car. Tay slung the backpack over his shoulder and threw my neck pillow at me, and I caught it. He grabbed my free had and we began walking towards what had seemed to be a private jet.

My mouth dropped and I gasped, stopping dead in my tracks. I don't know how I didn't notice this big ass jet before, but now that I did, I was definitely shocked. Flabbergasted. Tay had really went all out.

"Oh. My. Goodness." I looked at Tay, who was smiling as he watched my reaction. "this is for us?!

"For you."

I blushed. "T-Tay, I don't even know what to say." I admitted.

"You ain't gotta say nothing, luh baby. You deserve it. Now come on before we're late." he grabbed my hand and we began walking towards the jet.

There was a pretty brown skin girl waiting to greet us. She had on a black knee-length skirt and a blazer to match, with a white top up under it that showed a bit of cleavage. She wore her natural hair in a bun with long, thin bangs that fell in the way of her eyes. Her lips were glossy and there was a hint of a subtle sparkly gold color on her cheeks. She was very pretty, and reminded me of a lighter version of Glizzy's girlfriend Maya.

We approached her and she began to smile. "Hello," she greeted enthusiastically, "I'm Tierra, and I'll be your flight attendant. You must be Taymor and Nicholas?"

We both nodded.

"Alright, well come on in and get comfortable." she led us inside of the surprisingly large jet, which was much more spacious than I thought.

I looked around at everything in awe. There were four leather seats with tables that pulled out from the wall, a reasonable sized bathroom, and a back area with a bed. There was a second area for the captain and flight attended, which also consisted of a kitchen.

This shit was nice.

"Wow." I heard Tay say.

Tierra laughed, "Nice isn't it?"

"Yes!" Tay and I said in unison.

"Alright well, we'll be taking off in about five minutes. The flight will be about four and a half hours, but it goes by pretty quickly I promise." she winked.

"Is there anything I could get you all to eat or drink in the meantime? We have a full menu." she handed us two menus, and we briefly scanned over them.

"Um...I'll just take some water please." I said.

"Let me get a strawberry mango lemonade...and a shot of Hennessy. Please." she nodded, scribbling down our drinks and disappearing into the kitchen.

I looked at Tay with a raised eyebrow. He looked like he wanted to pass out, and he was sweating like crazy too. "Tay-" he sighed, sitting down.

He let his head fall against the back of the chair and closed his eyes. "Not now, Mir. I need to get through this damn flight." he mumbled.

Damn, I forgot that he was claustrophobic. And afraid of heights.

I sat down and rubbed his arm soothingly. "It's okay, if you need to drink, drink. After all, we're on vacation. I'm sure that you know your limits, just don't pass them okay?"

I almost laughed after I said that. Like I didn't just take a Xanax and another anti depressant, I clearly didn't know my own limits, but I needed something to get me through this trip so I could actually enjoy my time with Tay without being all sad and shit.

"Whatever, you better be glad I love you. This flying shit dead."

Soon, the girl came back with our drinks. She plastered a smile on her face as she sat them down on our tables. "Here you go, I'll be in the front so you can have your privacy. Let me know if you need anything."

As she walked away, the pilot made an announcement that we would be taking off in a few seconds, and to make sure we put our seatbelts on and kept them on until it was safe.

I sighed and looked at Tay, who was erupting with nervousness. He was turning red, and could barely even put his seat belt on. "Awe, you scared. That's cute." I teased as he frowned, turning a deeper shade of red.

It was so funny seeing Tay, of all people actually scared of something.

"Be quiet."

"It's okay, I'll help you relax in a minute." I smirked, placing my hand on his thigh.

The jet began to pick up speed, rolling even faster as we prepared to take off. Tay pushed himself into the seat as he grabbed my hand. He squeezed it tighter and tighter the higher we flew, eventually leaning up and taking his shot of Hennessy, quickly washing it down with some of his lemonade next.

He grimaced, placing the glass back on the table and sitting back. "Shit."

Suddenly, there was a ding, and a light turned on.

"Gentlemen, we are now up in the air and it's safe for you to take your seatbelts off if you wish. We have about four hours and twenty minutes until we reach our destination, enjoy your private flight." the ding went off again, but this time the light turned off too.

I smirked mischievously and looked over at Tay, who's eyes were squeezed shut as he squeezed the sides of the chair even tighter. I unbuckled my seatbelt and grabbed the glasses and placed them on the other table. I took my t-shirt off and rolled it up, leaning over to place it over Tay's eyes.

He jumped, gasping as he smacked my hand away. "What are you doing?!"

"Just relax, let me calm your nerves daddy."