⦃22⦄

The long-awaited day had arrived. Unusually for the occasion, Seokjin decided to cancel his appointment with Soora that day. He considered the lunch date with Elisa as part of the treatment and therefore decided not to overload Soora's emotions in a single day.

The young woman was nervous as she watched Seokjin preparing lunch in her kitchen. She and Chaeyun had tried to cook something decent, but due to Soora's nervous state, the food turned out to be inedible. Luckily for them, Hoseok and Seokjin had arrived moments before and offered to cook.

Jung knew how to cook, but he wasn't a great cook, while Jin surprised everyone with his culinary skills and resourcefulness in the kitchen. Hobi decided to just help him and let the therapist finish the lunch.

There were still a few elements left to finish the meal when the apartment bell rang. Soora froze and held her breath, feeling all the color drain from her face and her heart beating faster than usual.

"Soo, there's still time to cancel if you're not prepared," Chae murmured beside her, realizing the imminent panic attack. Seokjin came to meet her and peacefully instructed her in breathing segments.

Finally, she recovered from her initial shock and vehemently shook her head at her sister, indicating that she was prepared, even if it wasn't 100% true.

Chae nodded and walked to the apartment door, opening it to an energetic, tall girl. Elisa wore a wide smile, which momentarily faded and was taken over by a confused curl of her lips.

"You are not Soora-ssi. Uh, did I miss the apartment?" She murmured to herself, looking at the door number and checking her friend's apartment number on her cell phone.

"I'm Soora's sister, Chaeyun." She explained and Elisa opened her mouth in an expression of understanding.

"Ah. I'm Elisa, nice to meet you." She introduced herself, making a small bow by bending her torso and leaning it down slightly.

Chae returned the greeting with an even smaller and shorter bow and gave way for the young woman to enter. Elisa entered the apartment with her curious eyes hunting for the figure of the young woman she had been talking to constantly for over a year, but all she saw were two handsome young men standing in the doorway to the kitchen.

"Where is Soora?" Chae questioned appearing behind Elisa and looking at the room and then at the boys.

"She ran into the bedroom," Hoseok told with a sad expression.

"I'll talk to her." Chae indicated, ready to walk towards her sister.

"No, let her take her time," Seokjin intervened.

"If you want, I can leave..." Elisa murmured, trying not to impose herself on the situation.

"Let's be a little patient, okay? When she feels ready, she will leave. It was like that with me." Jin told and Hobi nodded.

"It was like that with me too." The fire-red-haired boy agreed.

"Well, if that's the case, I'll finish setting the table," Chae said, passing by the two boys and heading towards the dining room, which was next to the kitchen.