⦃21⦄

APT 302

Soora's mind was a veritable milkshake of controversial thoughts. She didn't know what she felt. She had seen countless romantic comedies to understand what it was like to be in love, but she didn't know if she was in love. She trusted Hoseok, and felt comfortable enough to allow herself to hug him and let him sit next to her on the couch and that alone was already huge evidence of the love she had for him. But she felt the same way about Chaeyun, because she was her sister.

Not wanting to think about it anymore, Soora decided to work a little. She needed to finish drafts of her project to hand in. If all went well and the creative directors liked her idea, Soora could become the company's next cartoonist, which would mean a better salary and more visibility.

It was contradictory that she wanted visibility and recognition in her work, but in her personal and private life, she abhorred such meanings. Yet she felt protected on that side of the screen. The virtual world was much safer for Shin Soo's mental and emotional state, and thanks to her natural talent for graphic design, she was able to finish her online course and land a job at a webtoon company.

They weren't very well known yet, but they had recently managed to sign an artist who was having a lot of success, but still didn't have anyone managing him. Due to this partnership, closed thanks to the charm and persistence of Elisa Park, an Australian talent scout and artist manager passionate about Korean webtoons, the company's profit had grown.

It was also thanks to Elisa that Soora's project had come into the hands of the creative directors, and now it was getting its chance. The project focused on the story of a fearful lion - much like the lion in The Wizard of Oz - the son of the current king of the jungle and therefore heir to the throne.

The story consisted of a number of missions that the little lion had to go through in order to stop being afraid, all of which failed miserably. It was a bit of a childish story for the type of stories the company handled, but they thought it was interesting to try to venture into a new market.

Soora finished sketching yet another scene when his chat beeped. It was Elisa.

lizzz_ard

hey kid

I'm sorry for the lack of contact

I was in London for an Entourage of Cartoonists

I heard you were on leave

Everything is fine with you?

SooSooLost

Hi Elisa

I hope you had a good trip

And that everything went well in the Entourage

Hm, I had a little crisis, but I'm fine now

Do not worry

lizzz_ard

Yes, the trip went well and so did the entourage.

I got some partnerships and I think that if everything goes well we will be able to export the NaGa webtoon abroad \o/

You are asking me for the impossible

I care about you so it's inevitable to worry

But I will trust you