⦃ 39 ⦄

Elisa's advice had been ringing in her mind for the past few days, and whenever Soora and Hoseok had some time for themselves, she tried to follow through with the tips her friend gave. Slowly Hoseok seemed to understand that Soora wanted to go further in their intimate moments, but still, something seemed to hold him back.

Soora started to fear that Hoseok wasn't actually attracted to her in that sense, that he didn't desire her just the way she did him. That fear made her scared to even be in the same space as her boyfriend. So for the past couple of days, she's been avoiding him, finding any excuse to not spend time with him, be it work, or doing the preparations for the weekend off, that would happen the very next day.

And to think Soora wished to be roomed with her boyfriend and to finally give herself to him... now she wasn't sure anymore of anything.

A long sigh left her lips as she watched the sunset turn into a beautifully sparkling ceiling. In the past, all Soora's problems were so much darker that right now she felt like a brat, waiting for more than she could've asked for. She was so thankful for Hoseok in so many forms, and she loved him deeply.

He changed her life for the better and all she wanted was to show him how much she was thankful, how much she loved him and wanted him in her life, perhaps forever. But maybe that was not something he wanted in return, maybe starting dating Soora was an impulsive response to a long and sweet friendship. Perhaps Hoseok had finally realized he didn't love Soora like that.

"Soo." His voice resounded behind her, making her jump with the sudden sound breaking the silence.

"Hobi... you made my heart sprint." She chuckled with a hand pressed to her heart.

"Don't I always." He cheekily said, approaching her carefully.

"You're right, you always do." She admitted timidity, looking away from him.

"What brought you here?" He asked as he finally stopped near the half-wall where Soora was perched over with her crossed arms. "You haven't been coming here in a while."

"I haven't?" She frowned, not having realized that indeed it had been a while since she came to admire the sunset and the starry nights.

"Hm, since you started to go out more with our friends." He stated. 

"Oh... I hadn't noticed." She shrugged.

"You used to come here to think, to ponder over things... Is something the matter? Are you getting cold feet about tomorrow?" He tried to know. 

Hoseok noticed her pulling away from him, but he thought it could be the trip overwhelming her. He still thought this was too big of a step, and he was scared that it could hinder all progress she had made so far.

"No, not at all. Still excited to go." She said and Hoseok watched her expression closely, sensing sincerity in her words.

"Good." But still, he felt something was the matter. He wanted to ask but, he didn't want to push her. He knew she would talk to him when she felt ready...