All the Diamonds: AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Super Obsidian on the outside: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! (Prepares a lunge with her sword)

Jimmy flying around: Sword incoming!

Timmy: Yeah, I think we can see that!

The titan lunges her sword in her right hand from afar slicing right into the large chunk of floating concrete as Timmy, Jimmy, AJ, Chester, Cindy, Carl, and Sheen barely evade the debris! Nearby, Peridot is shielded by Jasper from the falling rocks coming from the sides of the attack.

Peridot covering her hair: I sure hope those clods know what they're doing!

Jasper: I hope so too, Triangledot! (Picks up Peridot by the hair)

Peridot: Wait, what're you- (Gets thrown) DOAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

Peridot lands flat on Obsidian's stomach where all 6 of her lower arms are still moving.

Jasper: Do your gravity thing!

Peridot unflattening her face: Huh..?

Super Obsidian's middle two arms grab Peridot and lift her until she's at eye-level with the creature who prepares to open its second mouth to spray her with molten lava.

Peridot with her eyes popping out: AGH! Panicking! PANICKING!

Without thinking, Peridot's metal-bending abilities get amplified to the point where the palms holding her are forced to let go and physically contort themselves. She falls to the pit but is caught by a spinning Jasper on her way onto the fusion's legs.

Jasper: Cool trick! Do it again!

Peridot turning greener: I don't wanna... (Lowers head) Ugh...

Back in the fusion, Sadie grits her teeth and balls her fists ready to shout.

Sadie: You do this, all those innocent people out there die!

Yellow Diamond: Frankly, that's never bothered us before.

Pink Diamond: And that's exactly what makes us evil, my Diamonds! We're hurting people for the sake of our own race!

Glitchy Simone: Yeah! It's just evil on all accounts!

White Diamond: Really? And who's more evil than either of us? Surely the Syndicate and the Toon God by now have done their fair share of damage. But so have you, Pink.

Pink Diamond: What are you talking about?

Blue Diamond: You should know! All this time you were playing both sides of a war you've began to stray from your own responsibilities as a Diamond! Yes, White has her flaws. But your actions for addressing them were far more malicious than anything we could have done in a million years!

Yellow Diamond: And all because you were bored... Pink, if you had really wanted to prove a point to any one of us, you'd be better off shattering yourself for real!

Pink Diamond getting teary eyed: THAT'S ENOUGH! I only did what I did to save the Earth. I never wanted to kill anyone!

Yellow Diamond: That's what the writers said.

Pink Diamond: Ok, I stand corrected. But the point is, I still did it all for you. What was I supposed to do when no one would listen to me as this...this brat?!