Claude pulls more restraints from his vest and fastens them on the teen. "I was trying to let you sleep a bit more comfortably, but I see now that you abuse any such kindness." Tim strains against the leather that laces up his entire arms. "My generosity means nothing apparently."

"You're keeping Robin and I hostage, and you expect me to appreciate your generosity?" Robin spits. Wintergreen looks down at him expectantly. "Obviously you don't know a whole lot about villainy. Leave the 'woe' moments to real criminals. I can't listen to this manners banter."

Tim yelps as Claude grinds his head into the floor. He leans into the boys ear which applies more pressure to his already crushing hold. "Watch what you say, you little shit. Or I might accidentally slip up and end your pathetic life a little sooner than planned."

"If you do that, Slade will have your head. You're nothing but a pawn."

"Think, boy, use your brain. Slade might make it seem like your the only one for the job, but he always has backups. If you die, we'll just use the other Batkid to break Dick."

Tim is happy that he has gotten the man to talk- but now he is confused. Of course Tim was here for a reason, and it made sense that Deathstroke had a 'Plan B'- but the another Batkid?

"What the heck are you talking about- We're the only 'Batkids' left!"

Claude erupts in laughter, throwing his head back and releasing some of the tormenting pressure. "Boy! You're clueless!"

"And you're mental."

Robin gives a quick twist of his body in an effort to escape, only to have his head slammed into the floor again. He is sure he sees stars. How had Slade knocked him out before?

Speaking of the devil-

Slade enters the room, he doesn't even seem concerned that his butler is sitting on his captive. "Are we ready?"

"Yes, sir. Everything is in order."

Slade just walks out of the room, and Wintergreen finally gets off Tim. He sucks in a full breath of air greedily not realizing that he couldn't breath under the weight of the man. Claude hauls Tim up to his feet and guides him down a hall and into a monitor room.

Tim memorizes every turn they take and all of the closed doors that might be harboring his elder. He stores the information away and faces the static of the room. Deathstroke turns around to face them, a strange machine in his hand.

"What are you planning, Death-"

Slade doesn't wait to stick the tube right down his throat, metal face passive as if he did this everyday. Tim jerks to fall to his knees, but his cast keeps him upright as the plastic cylinder is continuously pushed down his throat. He feels tears touch his eyes as he gags, shaking from the obstruction blocking his breathing. His arms are straining in odd angles as he tries to move them up to his throat.

Slade is just thinking about how this was more satisfying with Dick~

The monitors flip on to show pictures of Bruce's first ward as a young boy, as a sidekick, and as a leader.

Pictures that were on the news, taken by frightened victims, personal, and impossible.

Tim feels something cold run down his throat, making his head dizzy and confused, yet somehow aware. He stands petrified and dazed.

Slade lets the machine run for a few more seconds to make sure that Tim would really be receptive. When he is satisfied, he turns the machine off and pulls out the obstruction. Tim just stands there, no visible sign of the gel that was immediately absorbed into his body. Slade lifts the boy's head to look at the monitors, his unfocused eyes takes them in.

Slade starts the hypnosis:

...humph...wha-

"You are Timothy Drake, third holder of the persona:Robin"

Tim... I'm Tim!

"Innocent, pure, intelligent Timmy."

Haha, he said Timmy~

"But you have always been fascinated with Dick Grayson, aka the first Boy Wonder."

Dick...

"Though you'd never admit it, you have an infatuation with him."

Really?

"Ever since you became Robin yourself, you've wanted to meet him yourself."

My idol~

"But it's more than just that."

Is it?

"You want to be with him~"

Be with Dick~

"You want him to be yours."

All mine~

"You just need a push over the edge."

Tim's eyes waver in the monitor light, and Slade could tell it is working. He sets the boy down so he is still looking at the pictures of the first Robin. Just as Tim is admiring them in his own messed up mind, so was Slade.

"Robin, you protect innocent lives~" Slade muses, "But soon. Soon. You'll change your mind."