Chapter 24

This Chapter is Dedicated to:
Sibrine

- - - - - - - - -

[Unknown]
July 24, 12:20 CST

- - - - - - - - - - 

Tim grumbles as he rolls back to consciousness. Slowly opening his eyes, it takes him a minute before he registers where he was. Unlike how normal people would wake up to remembering that they've been kidnapped, Tim takes a deep breath and immediately starts to analyze his circumstances.

His hands are, unsurprisingly, bound behind him- but no longer chained to the ground. His ankles are also secured but not grounded. He lifts himself up and looks around. It is dark with light seeping in through the cracks of the doorway. All of his obvious weapons have been stripped from his being: utility belt, boots, holo-gloves, etc. A foreign bandage on his arm lets him know that the had removed, and most likely destroyed, Batman's own tracker for his son. How did they know it was there? The makeshift splint on his leg has been replaced by a much more restricting cast that would limit his movement. His nose has stopped bleeding and been wiped clean.

Remembering how he passed out, he is a little mad at himself. Tim has always been proud of how level headed he was when it came to abductions. But he made a hasty move to mock his captor knowing it wouldn't have done any good... because of Dick...

Why was everyone always emotionally crippled around Dick?

Tim vows to himself it wouldn't happen again.

He has to get out.

He has to save his predecessor.

Tim pushes the thought out of his mind and gets to work- He always carries a bobby pin with him. To avoid being in such circumstances, he had sewed four into the waistline of his suit: front, back, and sides. Not always comfortable, but handy. He fiddles with the incision of his suit until he holds a bobby pin between his fingers.

Click.

The cuffs unlock and he quickly undoes the feet restraints- he can't seem to get the leg cast off... that could be a problem...

He wobbles his way to the door, feeling it for any handles- none.

The door slides open. Tim staggers backwards to avoid being in reach of the on coming assailant. Breath, he reminds himself though his heart is pounding hard in his chest.

"Eager aren't we?"

Tim doesn't even blink as he leaps into action: he delivers a punch to the taller man's gut sending him tumbling backwards. Tim jumps into the air to deliver a downwards kick to the butler's head with his hardened cast.

His leg is caught and Tim is flung back into the holding cell. Claude tucks his monocle into his suit before pinning the crippled Robin to the floor. The boy struggles, but couldn't seem to do anything to fight off this buff butler. A trained thirteen year old against an experienced soldier in a battle of sheer power? It isn't a hard problem to figure out. However, Tim is a skillful escapist of sort, and finds a way to worm out of Wintergreen's grasp. He races for the door, grazing it before feeling his already unsteady feet swiped from underneath.

He falls face first into the ground.

Wintergreen sits on top of him.

"Well that was fun."

"Get off me," Tim scowls.

Claude ignores him and puts his monocle back on. He doesn't really need it, Claude only wore it because it was his fathers... and a novelty butler item! It was one of the few things Master Wilson let him actually keep.