Chapter 24- Hunter's back...

Sorry this chapter is short and has a few mistakes...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Crystal’s POV

Alec parked the car out the front of the park, I quickly hoped out happily as Alec came over and grabbed my hand. He laughed at me as I saw the park and instantly called dib’s on the swings, I quickly ran over to the swing as Alec came up behind me and pushed me. It felt so nice to just relax not having anything to worry about anything, just being so…care free.

I swung on the swings for a while until I wanted to get off, Alec stopped pushing me and I eventually slowed down and looked over to the other swing where Alec was sitting. I smirked as I came over to him and sat on his lap, he wrapped his arms around my waist nuzzling his face into the crook of my neck.

“I love this, not having to worry about anything” I said turning around so I was straddling him, he nodded his head as his hands stayed firmly on my waist.

“Hmm…I love being here with you” Alec said giving me a peck on the lips; I giggled resting my forehead against his.

“Isn’t this sweet” A familiar husky voice said from behind me, I felt Alec stiffen with me still on his lap. I turned me head to the side and Hunter…What the hell is he doing here?

“What are you doing here Hunter?” Alec hissed, I heard hunter’s deep chuckle behind as I turned and buried my face in Alec’s chest. Why could I not get a break? I go from one distress to another…

“Just wanted to see Crystal, is that so much to ask” I just listened to his voice speak, the sarcasm radiating in his tone. I felt myself slipping off Alec’s lap as he stood up; I stood next to him holding his hand not wanting to go near Hunter.

“I don’t want to speak to you” I quickly cut in before Alec could, Hunter’s gaze had never left mine and I felt as if I was naked in front of him, as he looked me up and down.

“Crystal…you can’t tell me you don’t want to talk to me, I’ve missed you,” He said staring at me with puppy dog eyes, I quickly averted my gaze as I felt Alec squeeze my hand in comfort.

“She’s made her mind, get over it Hunter. Come on Babe let’s go” Alec began pulling me away from Hunter, we didn’t get far til Hunter stopped us.

“If I cant have then you can’t” I watched as Hunter lunged at Alec with a knife, Alec didn’t have anytime to register what was happening and the knife plunged into Alec’s chest as he turned around. I cried out Alec’s name as he fell to the ground, I dropped on my knees next to him tears falling down my face not sure what to do. I looked up to see Hunter looking down at us, so many emotions masking his face. He locked eyes with me for a second before running off like the coward he was…I looked down at Alec who was trying to pull out the knife in his chest.

“Crystal” Alec said grabbing one of my hands; with his other free hand he wiped away my tears. “Crystal I need you to pull out the knife, I can’t do it myself” I shook my head as more tears fell from my eyes, Alec placed my hand he was holding over the handle of the knife fastening my hand around it.

“Please Baby, I will heal as soon as you pull the knife out” I sucked in a deep breath, placing my other hand on the knife. Okay…I have to do this, ready 1…2…3…I yanked out the knife as quick as I could closing my eyes, when I opened them Alec was ripping the bottom of his shirt.

I dropped the knife and grabbed the fabric from Alec’s hand, placing it over the wound and applied pressure.

“You did a good job babe,” Alec said rubbing my back comfortingly; I took a deep breath and let it out again calming my nerves. “Alright babe you can take your hand away now” I nodded as I removed the blood soaked cloth from his chest, I looked down at Alec’s wound astonished. Vampires and there super healing…so un-fair to a klutz like me.