Chapter 8- Vampires exist

Note before you start reading:

sorry if there are any spelling or grammar mistakes I'm crap at English, I just like Writing :D This goes for all of the chapters i just forgot to mention it in the previous chapters.

Anyway

ENJOY!!!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Crystal's POV.

What the hell! he's a vampire. No he can't be, vampires aren't real they don't exist. How could this be?

"WHAT! No you're not, this better not be a sick joke. Vampires don't exist. AHH I'm so confused!" I practically yelled at him, bloody confused...wait I don't think I should say that just in case this is real and not some sick dream.

"Crystal, this isn't some kind of sick joke this is all real, Vampires do exist" Alec said to me, he went to grab for my hand but I quickly pulled away from his grasp.

"Crystal, I'm still the same Alec you know," He said pleadingly with me. Did he seriously believe that I was going to think he was the same Alec, after what he had told me? He's a fricken Vampire! I thought in utter disbelief as I stared at him. I couldn't handle this I started shaking my head, no.

"No, No! Your not you're a cold blooded killer" I said standing up off the log, Alec stood up and went to reach for me again but I quickly stepped back.

"Crystal, Please" Alec pleaded with me again; I shook my head saying no and began taking steps backwards.

"I would never hurt you Crystal" Alec said. But I quickly turned around and started running back where we came, when a though came to mind. He's a Vampire he can catch up to me and-and I don't know how I'm going to get home. I was still running when I reached the empty paddock and fell to my knees and cried into my chest. I cried silently to myself when I felt a gush of wind rush past me; I heard a husky voice that wasn't familiar to me talk...

"Um, are you okay?" The Husky voice asked me, I looked up feeling a tear run down my cheek to see and handsome looking guy staring at me. He had Beach blonde hair with Piercing green eyes; he was stunning with a muscular toned body and stunning features. In all honesty I didn't think he even compared to Alec, I still felt something for Alec but-but he was a bloody Vampire for crying out loud.

I sniffled and looked at him funny, he looked pale like Alec and had bright eyes like Alec. He couldn't be? Could he? "I'm fine," I said quickly, looking away from his gaze.

"Oh hurry up and take her already" A female voice said from out of nowhere. I looked around and felt a presence behind that made a shiver go down my spine. I quickly got up and turned around to be face to face with a beautiful woman. She has Amber hair past her shoulders with dark brown eyes; She has a slender yet curvy figure with hypnotizing looks.

"What-what" I stuttered looking at her then back at the guy, who was staring at me apologetic.

"Stop talking!" The woman yelled at me, quickly looking away from me and staring furiously at the guy.

"Grab her and let's go!" The woman demanded again, yelling at the guy.

"Duncan, Grab her!" The woman yelled again at the now so-called Duncan. He reluctantly grabbed me and hauled me over his shoulder.

"Put me down!" I yelled thrashing my arms and legs, trying to get free of his grip but he held on strong.

"Let me go!" I yelled again, I started to feel myself slip from his grip but Duncan quickly fixed his grip and was holding onto me tight.