Chapter 16- The intense pleasure and pressure of Blood

Kayla’s POV

I woke up and my head was fuzzy and I was left hungry… for BLOOD!! WTF I sat up in an all to familiar room my head pounding, I was in… Oliver’s house. I looked around the room and spotted the door; I quickly made my way to the door my hand on the handle about to make my escape when I was flown back smashing against the wall. I looked up hazily to see Oliver standing by the door looking down at me, but in seconds he was in front of my face.

“Don’t try that again, because next time I wont be so lenient” Oliver said gripping my chin so I had to look into his eyes; I shook my head out of his grip while glaring at him.

“Why should I listen to you? You made me a F*cking Vampire!” I yelled enraged, Oliver narrowed his eyes at me; caressing my cheek lightly. WTF is with this guys mood swings, I felt a wave of desire wash over me as I felt hungry…. I wanted blood and I wanted it now. I leaned in to Oliver’s neck; he didn’t move as I began to kiss him neck tenderly searching his neck for the right spot so I could bite down on him. I didn’t know but these instincts came natural as I felt my fangs grow out; I bit down on him hard as I felt him tense. I began drinking from the taste of his sweet blood; his blood my seduce my taste buds.

He pulled me away from him; I leaned back to lick over his wound as his blood was trailing lightly down his neck, I lick up the trailing blood and quickly moved back so I could look at him. He smirked at me, knowing full well what I just did.

"Did you have fun?" He asked sarcastically while studying my face, I turned away from him not wanting to look at him.

"No" I mumbled but he heard me and chuckled lightly.

“Well...Because your drank from me, you owe me” He said smirking as I looked at him wide eyed- Why did I drink for him? I’m so stupid… of course he was going to use that against me.

Oliver’s POV

When Kayla drank for me, my passion for her intensified as I watched her go wide-eyed out at my last comment. I chuckled lightly as I got up from the ground next to her; she managed to get up using the wall for support. A thought came to mind as I watched her stare at me; I rushed over to her and pinned her against the wall. She looked at me astonished as I could feel her sweet breath against my face; I leaned in to smell her scent as I felt her shudder against me.

“Do you want to repay me back?” I asked her softly as she shuddered again.

“I-I um...No" She said quickly, I glared at her as she whinced at my glare.

"I mean...no not yet" She said quickly rephrasing her words, I stepped away from her walking over to the door to leave.

"Are you coming?" I asked her as I stopped at her door; I turned to look at her as she slowly walked over to me by the door.

"OK" She said barely above a whisper.

"You don't have to be so quiet around me, be yourself" I said to her, as she said at me in utter belief.

"Act normal!" SHe said getting louder.

"How am I meant to be myself when you turn me into a bloody Vampire!" She yelled at, I was taken back by her words... I didn't think she would be this mad at me, some people are happy to be Vampires...

"I though you might like this life" I said honestly, she looked like she was going to blow up at words.

"Why would I like this life!?! What sane person would want this life!?! She said as she pushed me against the door hard, I could feel the anger rise in me as she yelled furiously at me.

"I'm sorry you don't like this life... But I cant do anything now can I!" I said pushing her off me, I slammed my door behind me as I stomped down the corridor. I couldn't stand her yet, here I was constantly thinking about her...what the hell? This chick always made me angry yet I always wanted to be around her... stupid mixed emotions.

I walked into the Kitchen to find my mother grabbing a bottle of blood casually, she turned to look at me a smile forming on her face.

"How is she taking it?" She asked kindly, I rolled my eyes as I heard something in my room go 'thump'.

"How do you think she is taking?" I said and one cue another loud 'thump' came from my room.

"Oh" My mum said stupidly as I rolled my eyes again.

"I better go make sure, she hasn't completely trashed my room" I said heaving as I walked off towards my room, another big 'thump' coming from my room. I opened my door to see Kayla standing with one of my dressers in her hand, she looked to be throwing stuff out my window...wait what!! My window was smashed and glass was scatter everywhere, I looked to Kayla infuriated.

"What the hell?!?!" I yelled at her, she shrugged placing my dresser back on the floor.

"I was having a little fun" She said smirking devilishly at me, I gasped at her as she walked over and sat on the edge of my bed... I see she is in a better mood. I sighed heavily running a hand through my hair as I looked around my room to see what damage she did, She had chucked my lamp and side table out the window 'Great' I though sarcastically as I looked back at her. She was lying on her back on my bed,  I smirked as I made my way over to her. I quickly straddled her holding down her arm and pinning her legs with my knees.

"So you think it's fun to chuck my stuff out the window" I said as she smirked lightly.

"I guess" She replied and it only made me more angrier.

"News flash for you love, you live with me now...I control you" I said threatenngly as I went down to her lips to plant a kiss on her but she bit my lip.

"What was that for?!?!" I yelled angrily at her.

"One, No one tells me what to do, and Two, I refuse to kiss you" She spat at me, I rolled my eyes at her as I begun to get infuriated at her stubbornness.

"Fine" I siad leaning back but not getting off her.

"Can you get off me" She scowled at me.

"I will for a kiss" I smirked at her as she narrowed her eyes at me.

"No!" She said angrily, I smirked as I stayed in the position I was in on top of her. 

"Get off me!" She yelled again, she tried squirming under me to move but it with the position we were in, it was really wrong. 

I leaned in to whisper in her ear. "Do you know how turned on I am?" I said chuckling lightly as I moved back to look at her, her expression only made me laugh harder... It was between a mix between Annoyed and shocked 'only she could pull that off ' I though to myself as I still kept a firm grip on her.

"Fine, One kiss on the cheek" She said smirking slightly.

"Alright" I leaned down and kissed her lightly on the cheek my face lingering over her as she looked at me unexpectedly. I leaned down to her lips, kissing her lightly on the lips until I felt her kiss back and it intensified from there until I pulled back smiling at her. I let go of her arm and took my knees off her legs but was still straddling her, she blushed before looking away and pushing me off her.

"Dont try that again" She said sitting up, crossing her hands over her chest...pouting slightly.

"Whatever you say" I said flicking her chin up a little, I chuckled lightly as she scowled at me again. I pulled her into my arms, she tried getting out of my grasp but I was much stronger than her.

"Let go!" She demanded, as she tired to pry my hand off her, I smirked lightly as I squeezed her lightly in annoyance.

"You know you want me" I said as my smirked increased, as she scowled violently....

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here you go another chapter :D

Sorry my last chapters have be short.... I'm seriously out of it these days...maybe's it's writers block, who knows :)

Hope you enjoyed!!!

Vote

Comment 

<3