Chapter 18- Answers revealed...

Amy’s POV-

"I'll have to ask you something first before we go" James said looking at seriously.

"Yes?" I questioned back a little scared at his seriousness. 

"If I do tell you about Vampires... you will have to stay with me and never see your friends or family again" He said turning quickly away from my gaze, I watched him intently not sure what to think or do. But I wanted to know about… everything, I was more confused at this point I really did want to know about Vampires but the consequence was not being able to see my parents.

“What will happen with me and my family, if I can never see them again?” I asked… More like I was really worried, my mum would freak if she never saw me again…what would they think? What will happen?

“It’s actually really simple…some Vampires have the power to-to erase minds, so your parents would never remember you ever leaving and would never worry. It will seem like they forgot about you, but when they see you all there memories of you will come rushing back; it happens to all humans who are…’living’ with Vampires. I’m not even meant to be telling you this, but I think you should know” James replied looking at me intently; Butterflies rose in my stomach as I reached and touch the fading bite marks James has left on my neck, James reached for the same hand I was touching my mark with and entwined out hands together.

“OK… But I want to know more; I’m so confused at the moment, I have all these questions and they’re not being answered like… Why don’t you sparkle in the sun? -

“Amy, we don’t sparkle in the sun… It’s not Twilight” James said humorlessly, I felt really embarrassed and directed my gaze from his.

“Come on, I’ll take you to my favorite place to go and I’ll explain everything” James said un-twining our hands and lifting my head up with his finger, I smiled weakly as he kissed me lightly on the cheek.

“OK” I said weakly, he nodded in response and started up the car again driving off to who knows where?

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

At least half an hour later of going nowhere, we stopped out the front of what looked like a campsite or a park. I looked around and all I saw was, Grass, trees, flowers and guess what? More tress.

“James, where are we?” I asked puzzled, he laughed as he got out of the car without answering my question.

“Hey!” I yelled at him annoyed, I jumped out of the car and quickly ran after him as he had already started walking away.

“James!” I yelled again and this time he turned to look at me, I stomped over to him as I crossed my hands over my chest.

“James, where are we?” I asked still slightly confused on the fact, he smirked at me as he placed his hands around my waist. I was confused, he was getting very intimate all off a sudden and it caught me off guard.

“Why cant we just enjoy being here?” He said nonchalantly, I rolled my eyes as I relaxed against him uncrossing my arms.

“Fine” I said slightly pouting; he chuckled as he reached for my hand. He dragged me to a near by hill and sat down motioning for me to sit with him, I agreed and sat next to him. He leaned back resting his hands behind his back, one being right behind me.

“Okay, I know you have questions to be answered so one a time, please” James said looking at me quickly before looking at the nearing sunset. I sat speechless, I had all these questions whirling in my head but being here with James, they all vanished.

“I don’t remember anymore” I said sheepishly, he turned to looked at me smiling brightly.

“How about I answer some for you, if you don’t remember then” He said as he turned to face me, leaning on his elbow.

“Okay, good ahead” I said lying down on the scratchy grass, I looked up and saw that James was hovering over me. He smiled down at me and I couldn’t help the smile washing across my face; I could feel my blush burn at my cheeks and I quickly averted my gaze from his.

“Alright… This story has been told throughout generations, the legend suggests that when humans were evolving some…well turned to the blood side of eating. Their incisors became fangs, so they could pierce the skin of there victims; We all soon involved in Vampires obtaining different powers, having enhance senses and enhanced abilities-

“So your tell me some Vampires have powers? Huh, that’s cool… anyway what type of ‘enhanced senses and abilities’ do Vampires have?” I questioned, obviously curious… I wonder what types of abilities and powers Vampires would have?

James replied cutting off my thoughts “All our five senses are enhanced, our hearing is heightened, we can see farther, our taste is well…different, obviously. Are feel or touch is different as we feel everything around us differently, like you will think this grass is scratchy and uncomfortable but to me it’s silky and smooth. We can also smell better; we can track or sniff out human, animals anything really with a scent” James continued on, feeling the supposedly silky grass. He looked up at me catching me off guard, I quickly averted my gaze and I heard him chuckled lightly.

“So wait, do you have any special powers?” I interrupted as I looked back up at him.

“No, I don’t. But I know people who do… There is a girl called Iris, she can literally see through anything. It’s really cool if you ask me, there is also a guy called Wesley, he has the power to be immersed in any metal objects; his whole body is completely coated in metal and he gets incredible strength. That’s not even half of what I’ve seen people do” He says lying down next to me, I looked out the cover of my eye and saw him smiling looking up at the sky.

“Anything else you care to share” I asked, he sat up again on his elbow and it felt like Déjà vu, as James hovered over me again.

“Hmm… Well we don’t sparkle in the sunlight” He said as he smirked devilishly, I shook my head in annoyance as he laughed lightly.

“We don’t sleep in coffins, um…we do get irritated by the sun, but only are eyes get sore and out skin tingles sometimes when were out in the sun to long; but other than that the sun doesn’t effect us to much. We can sometimes shift into either Bats, Wolves or different Cats” James said biting the corner of his lip, which was really cute.

“So what do you turn into then?” I asked hesitantly, he looked down at me before standing up.

“How about I show you?” He said smirking as I sat up. I watched as his skin turned into fur; I heard a few limbs pop as he crotched down on all four paws, making me shiver slightly. His incisors grew out to show me two sharp fangs; I sat in awe as a Reddish-brown wolf stared at me, James green eyes still staring into my own. I reached up a hand and patted the wolf- James on the top of his head making him hum in tune. James soon turned back into his original self -good thing he was wearing clothes and all.

He sat down next to me as I stared at him in astonishment- he could turn into a fricken wolf! This was insane! How the hell did I ever get myself involved in this mess? I shivered as the wind picked up as the night got colder, James looked at me worried as I shiver once more.

“Come here” James, said holding his arms out to me. I scooted over to him as he pulled me into his arms; even though his skin was cold to the touch it still gave me warmth as I nuzzled into his chest. My eyes got heavy, I listened to his heart beat as I fell asleep in James arms.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OK I broke my rule... I was being hassled by 'cough, cough... ANNA!!'

but sorry for the short chapter! I will try and make it up to you all next chapter, I promise!!

hope you enjoyed this chapter!!!

PLEASE-

VOTE!!

COMMENT!!

LOVE ALL MY AMAZING FANS!!!