Chapter 27- Change.

Sorry guys i haven't uploaded this story in a while...But here you go, another chapter. Hope you enjoy! (Sorry in advance if there are mistakes...oops)

Please don't forget to...

LIKE

COMMENT

FAN? If you want to ;)

Love you all <3

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 27

Crystal's POV

I woke up in the familiar embrace of Alec's arms, but everything felt weird. Alec's skin felt different against my own skin. I hazily opened my eyes, the bright light blinding me as I closed my eyes.

"Baby are you okay?" I heard Alec's voice boom through my ears, I winced turning away from his voice. "Sorry" He whispered rubbing my arm in a comforting manner. I hesitantly opened my eyes once again yet the light radiating in the room blinded me, I frowned stuffing my face in Alec's chest.

"Can you please shut the blinds?" I asked before stuffing my face in the soft pillow, my fingers running over the soft fabric. Suddenly the weight shifted on the bed and I could hear the blinds being closed by Alec who then quickly returned back to bed, holding me tightly to his chest. This time when I opened my eyes my eyes adjusted to the darkness, easily showing Alec's figure.

"How you feeling baby?" Alec asked tenderly cupping my cheek as he rubbed his thumb along my cheek.

"Different?" I questioned, I don't know why I was different the last thing I remember is Alec biting me and I passed out…"What happened to me?" I asked, Alec grimace looking away from me before turning back to me not looking me directly in the eyes.

"What do you remember last?" He asked questionably, his thumb grazing over my cheek lovingly.

"Uh…I remember the training and you were um…well you know, so I took you to your room and the last thing I remember was you biting me before I passed out" I recalled my eyes brows creasing together as I tired to think if I was missing anything, nope! Alec soothed out my creased eyebrows, cuddling me to his chest.

"Well uh yeah that happened but i-i took to much from you, I told you not to tempt me and I couldn't control myself…I almost killed you" Alec whispered the last part, his voice trembling. "I-I had to turn you…it was the only way. I'm so sorry" Alec whispered, cuddling me close and not letting go but I was to stunned for words. He had turned me because I almost died, I should of never pushed him that far but I can't help but like the idea of living forever with Alec by my side.

"Crystal?" Alec questioned me, his voice a bare whisper.

"Hm?" I hummed, turning my full attention back onto Alec. His face was contorted into a guilt look, his eyes aimlessly searching my face.

"Please say something?" He pleaded.

"I don't know what to say?" I answered truthfully, stuck for words…how was I meant to respond, I was in a bit of a pickle. I loved knowing I would be with Alec for the rest of my life yet I don’t; I felt this emptiness inside me.

“I’m so sorry Crystal I really am” Alec replied sincerely, stroking his calloused fingers along my cheek, I reached up and felt around Alec’s face. Feeling the light stubble around his chin, his textured wrinkles around his eyes, the soft skin on his forehead. I felt his tousled hair through my fingers; which was surprisingly soft. Everything felt different but I loved it.

“Stop saying Sorry, look on the bright side…I’ll always be with you” I smiled leaning in so my nose was touching his, Alec smiled wearily as I pulled him in for a passionate kiss, putting all heart into it.

“I could get used to that,” Alec whispered against my lips rolling us over so he was hovering over me.

Charlie’s POV

“Thank you Graham for coming today, because you are staying for the next two days helping train our vampires, we have offered you and your hunters a room to stay for the following nights” The Vampire king, Gage said to my father who nodded gratefully. I stood next to my father respectfully, smiling when the King looked at me.

“Thank you so much for your hospitality Gage, we all very much appreciated it,” My father replied coolly, respectfully smiling to the king who returned the smile.

“So…” Gage clapped his hands. “Let me show you to your rooms” Gage began his walk up towards the stairs, my father and I leading and another fours hunters following along. He walked a few doors down before stopping turning to look at me.

“This is where you will be sleeping” He smiled to me, opening the door for me. “If you need anything my oldest daughter is across the hall from you and the youngest is right next door. Pretty much all my children live down this hallway” He continued to smile, I nodded my head grateful as I realized I left my overnight bag in the car.

“Thank you, uh…I just got to go get my bag from the car quickly” Gage nodded and so did dad as he chucked me the car keys. Gage then motioned for everyone else to follow him as they showed them their room as I went outside to the car and grabbed my overnight bag. I locked up and as I was about to turn around someone pressed against my backside, pushing me up against the car.

“Hey Darling, miss me?” I huffed out a sigh as I realized it was Heath, he leaned down closer to my ear. I felt a shiver run down my spine as I felt his breath on my ear.

“Not as much as you missed me darling,” I mocked, smiling to myself as my witty comeback. Heath laughed to himself as he turned me around, pushing his weight onto me.

“So looks like your staying two nights here…this should be fun” He smirked leaning down slowly towards my neck, placing a delicate kiss along my neck before disappearing in a spilt second. I huffed out a breath I didn’t know I was holding; why did I let him do that to me? He’s my enemy; I shouldn’t be falling for the enemy! I pushed off the car and walked back inside the beautiful mansion.

It was eerily empty as I wondered back up the stairs, thankful for counting the number of doors to my room. As I turned to open my door, I heard his voice again…ugh!

“Look at this, you’re just across the hall from me. How cute” He stated as I spun on my heel to face him; he just stood there smugly leaning against his doorframe.

“Great” I replied sarcastically leaning against my own doorframe. “Well if you don’t mind, I’m going to bed…Goodnight” I pushed myself off the doorframe before opening the door and kicking it shut. I huffed a sigh of relief as I relaxed onto the cushioned bed.

Why do I feel this strange feeling around him?

My heart beats this little bit faster around him, I bet he does it cause he can hear my heart beat! That prick! He does realize I am a hunter?

I pushed myself off the bed, heading into the beautiful ensuite washing my face quickly before stepping back into the bedroom. Rubbing my eyes I hazily started to lift up my shirt, ready to get changed.

“Darling, you don’t need to pull your clothes off every-time you see me” I heard his voice, making me squeak as I pulled my shirt back down.

“What the hell!” I screamed at him, crossing my hands over my chest. “Get out you perv!” He smirked, lifting himself off my bed before putting his hands up in surrender.

“Okay, Darling” He chuckled. “I did enjoy the view” He winked before rushing out of the room, closing my door behind him. I frowned controlling my deep red blush that had formed on my cheeks, the perv! Why does he do this! I don’t understand guys and I never think I will!