Chapter 13- A date; with an annoying disturbance.

Charlotte’s POV

I looked at Jace who was smirking; I wanted to know where he was taking me? I hate surprises, I even told him that but he constantly likes to surprise me.

“Are we there yet?” I asked, testing his temper.

“Nope” He said popping the ‘p’, I sighed…but not undefeated.

5 minutes later… “Are we there yet?” I asked again, he looked at me raising an eyebrow practically tell me to test him temper… I smiled brightly, I was so going to test him; He always seemed to be so calm and relaxed I have no idea how someone could be around the guys.

5 minutes later… “Are we there yet?” He decided to ignore me...

10 minutes later… “Are we there yet?” He looked at me and Irritated look on his face.

“No” His bluntly before turning to look back at the road.

“Are we there yet?”

“Are we there yet?”

“Are we there yet?”

“Are we there yet?”

“Are we there yet?” I said continually; Jace placed his hand over mouth looking at me raising an eyebrow.

The car stopped and he took his hand away from my mouth. “We here” He said and I excitedly looked out to see we were at a park. The bright green; lush grass, the sun setting with different colors swirling in the sky; it was so romantic…

I got out of the car and made my way down to a massive tree in the middle of the park, placing my hand on the rough bark. I stood there watching the sunset when someone who I was assuming was Jace wrapped their arms around me.

“Isn’t it Beautiful?” An unfamiliar husky voice said, I quickly tried getting out of the grip the guy had on me but it was useless. I turned in the guy’s arms to see Heath smiling smugly; I narrowed my eyes at him then wondered where Jace was?

“What did you do to Jace?” I said spitefully, as I began hitting his chest for him to let me go.

“I pushed him in the boot of the car” He said nonchalantly shrugging as he let me go; my mouth flew open in astonishment.

“You what!?!” I shrieked. I didn’t even bother to hear what he was going to say, because I was already running back to the car. I quickly got to the car and opened the boot to find Jace lying on his stomach, looking uncomfortable in his position.

“Are you OK?” I said as he turned and bumped his head.

“Yeah, except for being pushed in a boot of a car. What’s that your idea of a joke?” He said amusement in his voice, but something told me in his eyes he was completely serious; but what was I going to say??

“Sorry” I said slightly shrugging; while biting my bottom lip… I so hope he is not made with me.

He hoped out of the car boot, slightly laughing. He wrapped his hands around my waist pulling me closer to him, while he was smirking smugly… reminding me of Heath… Wait… What the hell? Why was I thinking of Heath? He’s an arrogant, bloodsucker.

“I’ll get you back, don’t worry” He said a smile from ear to ear, I looked at him surprised but it was playful.

“Alright come on” He said reaching back in the boot to pull out a slightly broken picnic basket; I smiled brightly I was so Hungry. We walked over to the same tree I was at moments ago, Heath was nowhere to be seen; I sighed in relief.

“You OK?”  Jace asked me as he set out a picnic blanket close to the tree truck, I smiled at him as he sat down patting down to the spot next to him.

“Yeah, I’m fine. It’s just so beautiful out here” I said smiling shyly at Jace; he grabbed me around the waist in surprise and planted an intimate kiss on my lips, his soft lips blending with my own. I pulled out and both of us were breathless; I heard a low growl above me and I looked up in the tree to see if anyone was there but there was no one is sight, I shrugged turning back to Jace who was setting out food….

Heath’s POV

I watched up in the tree as Jace’s grabbed Charlotte around her tiny waist and kissed her, I frowned deeply as a low growl escaped my mouth. What could she see in the scrawny guy, that she can’t see in me? His short curly brown hair; looked like he had a dirty mop on the top of his head, his what looked to be blue eyes only looked to be a washed out dull blue. Yeah he looks to be built but compared to me, he looks… Scrawny. I still don’t see it, why does he like me more than…him?

But it wouldn’t work anyway, she’s a vampire hunter and I’m a Vampire… Why do I even care? ‘Maybe you care, because she’s the only girl who has rejected you’ a voice in the back of my head said. I shook the thought, not wanting to deal with this now and made my way back home… but the sight in front of me was-was horrific….

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the short chapter but the next chapter....I know some of you will love  >;-)

Well I hope u enjoyed this chapter....

VOTE

COMMENT

<3