Chapter 3- The rogue vamps back in town? (Edited)

Kimberly's POV

I woke up to the annoying sound of rustling beside my bed, I wearily open my eyes to quickly shut then again from the rays of sunlight blinding my eyes. I hear a deep familiar chuckle from beside me and-and it clicked, and I knew who's laugh that was. I hesitantly open my eyes again to see Paul  (my once was boyfriend, but now thinking ex-boyfriend) standing over me smiling, I instantly rolled over on the hospital bed so i didn't have to face him.

"Oh come on Kimmy, you can't ignore me forever" He said slightly amused.

"Kimberly I'm really sorry for what happened, I swear it will never happen again. Can you please forgive me?" He said apologetic, I turned back around to see him looking down at his hands, twiddling them looking ashamed.

"How can i ever trust you again?" I said coldly at him, he looked up in surprise but them it quickly turned back to ashamed, I actually felt sorry for him...Wait? Why should I feel sorry for him,when he's the one who cheated on me, with my best friend.

"I promise, I will make it up to you" He said desperately, he went to grab my hand but I pulled away before he could and he looked at me hurt.

"You said that the last time when you tried hitting on my sister!" I yelled getting angry, tears started to build up in my eyes again, but I was fuming with rage.

"But-

"Leave...NOW!" I said with tears, starting to flow down my face.

"but-

"LEAVE!" I said yelling. A male nurse came running in my room, looking from me to him.

"Sir, she said leave" He says sternly at Paul, he looks at the nurse furious, then back at me.

"Whatever, you where a whore anyway" Paul spat at me, my heart has been teared apart and ripped again and again by Paul, but this was way to far. Tears fell silently down my face as I watched Paul walk out of my room with a  smug smile across his face.

"Uh sir" The nurse said giving Paul a wickedly smile, He turns around to be punch straight in the jaw by the male nurse, Paul falls to the ground clutching his jaw while he moans in pain.

The male nurse crotches down next to Paul and looks at him in disgust. "You never talk to her like that again, actually never talked to her again or you will know about it" The nurse said fuming with anger, he quickly calls in another nurse to take Paul, obviously to be checked on. The nurse quickly comes over to me and looks at me up and down either checking me out or making sure I'm okay.

"Are you alright? he didn't hurt you did he?" The nurse asked concerned looking me over again (obviously he was making sure I was okay, not checking me out) he was really handsome, he had jet black hair that was styled just the right way, but looked like he just woke up but it was cute, he looked to be very built, I could really tell from his nurse's uniform because it looked to be way to tight for him. He had a strong jaw line and a bit of stubble on his chin, but-his eyes, his eyes were absolutely memorising. His eyes were a bright Sapphire blue and they-they...I was quickly snapped out of my thoughts as I saw him waving his hand in my face looking amused.

He smirked at me, looking amused. "I take it that you are fine" He said said smirking at me again, I smiled weakly at him probably blushing now now, because the fact I was just gawking at him.

"I'm Heath" He said holding out his hand to me, I shook it gladly as I replied.

"Kimberly" I said cheerily.

"Well Kimberly, that guy that was just here,  I'm assuming was you boyfriend- 

"Ex-Boyfriend" I said cutting him off,looking into his eyes for an reaction, but all I saw was a hint of shock at my response but nothing more.