Author's note

Re-Cap...

Okay guys I'm doing a recap for you all, just to re-jog your memories a little on what has happened....

Okay So far Crystal has found out that Alec is a Vampire and now has to live with him and his Family...Unless Crystal wants to be turned into a Vampire. Crystal also discovers that Charlotte knows about Vampires...but doesn't know the reason why yet?

Charlotte and her family have been Vampire hunters for centuries, Charlotte is angry when she finds out Crystal is going out with Alec but ends up letting love win over... Jace and Charlotte are going out...but is Heath...Alec's brother and Vampire Jealous of this? Or is he just curious...

Amy has been let out of the hospital, after being attacked by a Vampire...who Alec has now killed when the rogues took Crystal. Her and James aren't going out yet but they both have feelings for each other...But will something happen in the next chapter ;)

Kayla has just gotten new neighbors, after everything that has happened. The new guy Oliver seems nice enough until, She finds out Oliver is a Vampire... He is out for Vengeance's and is creating a Vampire army (Trying not to copy Twilight...it just happened) and Kayla was his tester human... but does he have feelings for her???

Hunter who was enraged to find Crystal and Alec going out, Attacked Alec but ended up with a broken nose... His feelings for her permit the truth that she doesn't want him anymore so, he thinks of a plan to get her back....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope this helped and re-joged your memory!!!

Sorry if i forgot anything.... :D

<3