Chapter 6- Amy's run in with a stranger.... (Edited)

Okay this chapter is dedicated to Kat!!!!!!

SHE is an AMAZING WRITER!!!! check her stories out!!!!!

and the amazing support she has given.

<3

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Amy's POV

It was now Thursday, Crystal texted me that she wasn't coming to school for the rest of the week to rest,  I guess that's alright but me and the girls miss her like crazy. Ever since her accident I have been thinking, like seriously thinking. Life is way to short to live in fear. I'am going to work up the courage to ask James out......OMG, why am I doing this???

"Hey James" I said greeting him as I was walking out of school, hoping on the bus to go home. James catched the same bus as me and he came and sat next to me on the bus.

"Hey Amy" He said happily.

"Did you-" we both said at the same time and we both laughed.

"You go first" I insisted.

"Um, well...um did you want to go out tomorrow?" He asked hesitantly, he looked really nervous as he combed his hair with his hand.

"I actually was going to ask you the same thing" I said innocently, he smiled at me eyes twinkling with excitement. I gave him my number and he gave me his and he said he was going to call me tonight.

"Alright well this is my stop, remember to call me" I said smiling at him as I started to get up from my seat.

"I won't forget" He said shaking his head at me playfully.

"see ya" I said.

"Bye" He called before I got off the bus and started to walk home, I was walking peacefully by myself when I heard footsteps behind me and they were coming pretty fast.

"AMY!" I heard someone yelled from behind me, I turn around to Jace catching up to me.

"Hey Jace, what's up?" I asked.

"Um, well i was wondering, could you put in a good word for me to Charlotte" He asked putting a hand through his hair, seriously what is with guys and doing that, But i have to admit it is pretty cute.

"Why, do you like her?" I asked curiously,smirking.

"Um...yeah, sorta,maybe" He said nervously.

"Jace, stop being so nervous. I promise I will put in a good word for you" I said half laughing at him.

"Thanks Amy" He said blushing.

"Now i know why James like's you" He said, but now completely shocked he just said that.

"What did you say?" I asked shocked.

"Oh um, nothing, see you tomorrow. Bye," He said and he quickly ran off. James...had feelings....for me. really, me...my day just got so much better. I walked through the alley-way I usually took to get home and was half way through when someone pushed me roughly up against the side of the wall.

"WHAT THE HELL!!!" I yelled, the man quickly put his hand over my mouth. I took a quick look over his figure, the man was about in his 20's, he was very handsome and had dirty blonde hair with dark brown eyes. He had a tall figure and was towering over me a little and he was really built. He looked at me disturbingly which sent a shiver down my spine.I tried thrashing me way out but it did not work he just held me down, with only one hand! are you serious!

"Now I will take my hand away but you are to not scream, okay?" He asked, I nodded my head in surrender as I felt tears prickling my eyes.

"Good" he said taking his hand away.

"Now, don't move this won't hurt a bit" He said his fangs-wait fangs coming down from his teeth and his eyes turning a dark red colour, as he tilted my head to the side. I was just about to scream when his hand went back over my mouth, which was also holding my neck to the side, with his other hand he swept away strands of my hair away from my exposed neck. He started leaning down towards my neck, I was waiting for the impact of the bite but it never came all i felt was his soft lips kissing across the vein on my neck.

"Relax, it will only hurt for a second" He said looking at me deadly, i took in a sharp breath as i felt a piercing pain in my neck, but it was quickly taken over by pleasure. I could feel myself going limp as he kept sucking me dry of my blood, it didn't occur to me that I might actually die...before even going out with James. Tears started trailing down my cheeks as I began to get more weaker by the minute, But he quickly pulled away and looked at me, blood dripping down his chin his eyes the same dark red but were slightly going back to Dark brown.

"Till we meet again, my beauty" he said before he was gone, I collapsed to the floor clutching the wound where once he left his...fang marks. My vision started going blurry as I felt my blood all over my hand that was clutching the bite, I was almost completely unconscious until I saw James yelling 'AMY!' at me and rushing towards me in the alley-way...Why was he here?....before the question could even escape my lips, my vision went completely out and everything went black........

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alright, another chapter up, sorry it was a bit short but i wanted to leave it there......hehe (devious :D)

and I also wanted another chapter up since my absence, I hoped you liked!!!!!!

VOTE

COMMENT......the usual :)

<3